Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Geirean Hatchett, 5* 2020 OL, Ferndale, WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Murao is so athletic that he can look like a regular person and dominate. After 2-3 years of healing and development and growth he's going to be Nick Harris x2
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

proof said:

Gaard is unreal.

I'd really like to hear an update on who has offered him since he committed to UW
    Gaard is so much more amazing than so many plodding, 4* OL. I was sure he'd be the best OL we signed this year before Rosengarten committed. Now he's 1b.
    Murao > than either of them.

Insane class.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

chuck said:

proof said:

Gaard is unreal.

I'd really like to hear an update on who has offered him since he committed to UW
    Gaard is so much more amazing than so many plodding, 4* OL. I was sure he'd be the best OL we signed this year before Rosengarten committed. Now he's 1b.

Insane class.
    I forgot about him lol. Hes at least as good. It really is insane.

Rosengarten is freakish though and a prototypical LT which has a higher value.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Did they go on vacation together?!?! This has to be somewhat recently! Holy shit lol more Cali dogs coming!!!!

It's hard for me to believe from this picture that Murao is an elite OL. He looks like the football player's fun, happy, chubby friend who can slam a bottle of Smirnoff Raspberry in one go and yet he's probably the best of the bunch.
    He gained some bad wait after his injury. One of the reasons 247 dropped him in their rankings.

He will play his way back into shape.
    And still got top 5 OL at the opening. Freak show.
  • Options

Did they go on vacation together?!?! This has to be somewhat recently! Holy shit lol more Cali dogs coming!!!!

It's hard for me to believe from this picture that Murao is an elite OL. He looks like the football player's fun, happy, chubby friend who can slam a bottle of Smirnoff Raspberry in one go and yet he's probably the best of the bunch.
    He gained some bad wait after his injury. One of the reasons 247 dropped him in their rankings.

Weight, what happened?
  • Options

proof said:

Gaard is unreal.

Ektard said he spoke with Gaard’s coach a few months ago. He said most the pac 12 schools have called and asked to come by as well as big 12 and SEC. Gaard told them not to give any of them access that he doesn’t want to talk to anyone. So they may or may not have offered. He just doesn’t give a fuck.
    Also why he hasn't gone to any camps.

Definition of an OKG.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

As many of us have said for a while, if you are local you can accomplish everything you want by staying home

If that doesn’t appeal to you, then so be it

If it does, then really good chance that you’re going to be well thought of in these parts for the rest of your life

I feel like this is written for say one or two specific people... what you say teq?
    My opinions are generally not adjustable depending on the person

Remember, I’m pretty adamant that the only thing I care about in a recruiting class is stacking classes and letting the talent rise to the top.

Football is far bigger than any one single player ... and if I’m looking for a single player to make a difference it’s goimg to be at the QB position
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Weight, what happened?
    He had a serious keg injury end of last season and so he's working up to 100% but he's not there yet.

That freak Show tape he had against Nolan Smith etc the best players of last year was his early grade 11 year ... if he can regain his top end and add to it with Socha ... Man, people will be amazed how we got him. He's going to be early rounds NFL draft if he keeps it up.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    TommySQC said:

proof said:

proof said:

Gaard is unreal.

According to TSIO guys, coaches have tried to visit his school and many have offered him (including SEC programs) but he's told them he's not interested.
    TSIO guys?

I prefer “the guys from TSIO”
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

chuck said:

proof said:

Gaard is unreal.

Insane class.
    Greater than than?
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2019

Oooookay Biggins
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

the dude with moobs owned KT in drills
    Amongst this generation, it's a serious sign of disrespect.

just what I'm hearing.
    It was basically telling him to fuck off

"Fuck you for not following me you don't get to recruit me"