Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jeremiah Criddell, 2019 4* DB, Rancho Cucamonga (HS), CA (Offered 7/14)

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

UW cooled on Criddell. He's not trash but by UW's standards he's not good enough. Too stiff in coverage. Not enough ball awareness and ball production. Oklahoma wanting to flip him doesn't mean he's good. Oklahoma is shit on defense and they don't produce NFL DB's. He may be an upgrade over what they got to work with at safety but that isn't saying much.

They have Bookie Radley-Hils or whatever at safety.
    Boo Radley for short.
    My favorite book character of all tim.
    More of a Lennie guy myself.
    Lennie was slow strategy.
    And yet also FS.

#Abundance
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Read a breakdown of the Mater Dei / Centennial game. Sounds like neither Cridell nor Dollars are starters for Mater Dei. That's pretty crazy
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Read a breakdown of the Mater Dei / Centennial game. Sounds like neither Cridell nor Dollars are starters for Mater Dei. That's pretty crazy

But I'm a doog for saying UW passed on them.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Criddell absolutely started and was the corner on their #1 WR who finished with zero catches.

Dollars only plays a little bit on purpose. He averages like 11ypc.

Sweet doogin' though.
    Mosster47 said:

Criddell absolutely started and was the corner on their #1 WR who finished with zero catches.

Sweet doogin' though.
    They not starters.

Mosster47 said:

Sweet doogin' though.
    Why would they purposely play Dollars only a little? Out of curiosity, I looked up his stats. He's averaging 8.2 ypc, not 11. And he has half the carries of the starting RB whose only offer is from Howard.
    Ouch. Bitch slapped him with facts.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    they said Criddell was injured - that's why he didn't play.

no explanation on the limited use of Dollars, though.
    edited November 2018

Mosster47 said:

Sweet doogin' though.
    Why would they purposely play Dollars only a little? Out of curiosity, I looked up his stats. He's averaging 8.2 ypc, not 11. And he has half the carries of the starting RB whose only offer is from Howard.
    This has been well documented. Dollars asked his coach to play Shaqkobe (Lakers fans are trailer trash) as much as possible to get him recruited.

There is zero incentive for a high school running back to carry the ball a ton as a senior that is already committed to a P5 school.
    edited November 2018

So which is it, Criddell started and shut down Centennial's number one receiver, or Criddell is injured and didn't even play?

I know who I think is full of shit, but I'd love to have it confirmed.

"Criddell had a good game Friday night in a playoff against Centennial. He did not show up much in the stat line, but he locked down the opposing wide receivers and said after the game all he cared about was his team getting the win."

From someone that interviewed him after the game. StrongBad is worse than Kim but you guys eat up his nonsense because you want to believe your staff can recruit.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

So which is it, Criddell started and shut down Centennial's number one receiver, or Criddell is injured and didn't even play?

"Criddell had a good game Friday night in a playoff against Centennial. He did not show up much in the stat line, but he locked down the opposing wide receivers and said after the game all he cared about was his team getting the win."

From someone that interviewed him after the game. StrongBad is worse than Kim but you guys eat up his nonsense because you want to believe your staff can recruit.
    Nobody eats up StrongArm's shit.

I was referring to meek's poast.

hth
    Mosster47 said:

Criddell wanted to be a Dawg. Too bad for him WDWH.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Mosster47 said:

Criddell wanted to be a Dawg. Too bad for him WDWH.
    Mods!!!!!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Mosster47 said:

Bullshit! We want him gone as much as we want you gone!!
    Mods!!!!

Only 1/2 your work done! Dirtysouf is really AZ ... or creep!

Mods!!!!!

Mosster47 said:

Bullshit! We want him gone as much as we want you gone!!
    We got the safety we wanted right off their commit list.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Can always depend on ballz to deliver.................aids
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm certain they said he was injured and I assumed that meant he wasn't playing.... even if he played, I watched the whole game and he wasn't mentioned on a single play.

He played and was a non-factor or he didn't and who fucking cares?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

I'm certain they said he was injured and I assumed that meant he wasn't playing.... even if he played, I watched the whole game and he wasn't mentioned on a single play.

He played and was a non-factor or he didn't and who fucking cares?

The scout report said he played a little in the 2nd half of their game