Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When was the last time UW exceeded expectations 2 years in a row?

GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
Is it 1990-1991? CHRIST.

2000 exceeded expectations but 2001 was largely a shitshow.

Doogs will say 2009-2010.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
    1999 and 2000.

We got pretty damned close to the Rose Bowl in '99 and a 7-1 in conference record. Fucking UCLA cock blocked us a lot in the 90's.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    The expectation is now the playoffs so to exceed they need the natty.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

When you are brought back down to Earth and the huskies are eating a shitload of turf the meltdown is going to be spectacular. Temper your expectations, you arent as good as you think you are and have yet to prove this regime has any staying power.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,334 Swaye's Wigwam

Bad throw in the CFP. No doubt about that. Will be fun to play them again in the Rose Bowl.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Swaye said:

When you are brought back down to Earth and the huskies are eating a shitload of turf the meltdown is going to be spectacular. Temper your expectations, you arent as good as you think you are and have yet to prove this regime has any staying power.
    I have spectacular meltdowns when we are up 21-7 in the 2nd and BabushkaFS throws three times in a row and we have to kick. I am the KING of spectacular meltdowns.

edit: Just remembered @Dennis_DeYoung in the game threads. He's the King. Which makes me the Queen. That doesn't sound as good.
    Proves my theory that DDY is the doogliest doog on here.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited June 2017
    Gladstone said:

before you respond to obk remember he fled with teary eyes after 70-21, posted 5,000 times on a Bama board, and came back only after the playoffs were finished.

boobs got me banned two years earlier than that, but don't let that fact sully your narrative.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

Gladstone said:

before you respond to obk remember he fled with teary eyes after 70-21, posted 5,000 times on a Bama board, and came back only after the playoffs were finished.

boobs got me banned two years earlier than that, but don't let that fact sully your narrative.
    Shout out to @boobs.... can you work your magic again?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

QPOTD!

Viquookarious?
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    Take this shit to the rowing bored
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Gladstone said:

So obk is a huge fucking pussy?

Noted.