Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Favorite P12 away game venue?

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    I'm not classy enough
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    uzi said:

We should add Texas and Nebraska to make a P14 just for the away game experience.

Texas game day isn't special. A&M is way more of a scene.
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797

uzi said:

We should add Texas and Nebraska to make a P14 just for the away game experience.

Is this sarcasm? aTm over fucking UT and Austin tailgating? I guess if you're a skinhead nazi then yes.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

uzi said:

That isn't what I've heard...

http://forums.wakeboarder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1036917&sid=1f7ab5d216a64cb5bde76ad24052beee
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    uzi said:

One of the more retarded ideas I've read on here.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    uzi said:

We should add Texas and subtract Utah.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    uzi said:

uzi said:

When I want the opinion of a pile of shit, I'll walk over to the dog park.
    Kill yourself.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    uzi said:

uzi said:

uzi said:

When I want the opinion of a pile of shit, I'll walk over to the dog park.
    Kill yourself.
    Let's meet at the 7-11 in the U-District on Aurora, and see who comes out on top
    Yeah, you don't want to meet up there. Neither one of you wins in that situation. Stay away for your own good.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Autzen. Watch Race Bannon talk shit and smoke weed on the road and then pop off.

Autzen is never fun. Nothing to do. Its not just about the venue...its all about the apres-football. Autzen has the best western...ASU has olympic pools with beaver layed out like sizzling bacon on the poolside cast-iron, bars, grills, clubs...chicks stuffed like canned tuna at said joints.

Even Utah has better night life than Eugene. Id rather get a hand job by a non-fucking mormon than laid by a hairy hippie. Nothing good about opening a set of legs with an asshole covered in fro. For you young timers, google beaver shots from the 70's. You'll never look at pussy the same way. Ask your dad's what they thought of it. Its why you metrosexuals have 2 dads.
    Yeah it's a shithole but I don't care as much about the apres aspect. Where on the road would you most want to be to see a win in person? And while this may be my inner doog talking it's still Autzen for the time being. I was there in 2002 and it was epic. Plus you can see all the shaved non 60s bush you want at the Acropolis on the way down for ten $1 bills and eat $5 shitty filet mingon.
    Well i was there in 2002 too. Last time they won there...a friend pissed on mid field. But to wait until 2016 for another only supports my point. Its been been a miserable expertience for almost 2 decades. Even after Reggie's manhandling of that little 5-9 155lb freshman corner, who was left in man all day, i couldnt find enjoyment punking on duck fans. They all disppeared to their huts in the hills.

Steel2, who was that corner...name on tip of my beaver-soaked tounge
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

uzi said:

A@M? Good lord. Better get a crew cut before your flight
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

WSU and Oregon are generally hostile what with parking lot rapes and thrown urine.

Stanford has docile or non-existent fans. The campus is alright I guess.

Cal zzzzz.

ASU has great bars and, uh, eye candy.

Never been to Utah but can't imagine it being near the top.

SC is always fun.

I vote ASU or ASU

Utah? Fuck, seriously? Who added them?

Because we're the real U

Fuck off
    edited June 2017
    89ute said:

Gladstone said:

WSU and Oregon are generally hostile what with parking lot rapes and thrown urine.

Cal zzzzz.

SC is always fun.

I vote ASU or ASU

Because we're the real U

Fuck off
    Listen you little sister fucking, 10% tithing, stake living, special secret underwear wearing, weirdo, I would no sooner get into a row with you about Utah's place in, well, anything, than debate quantum physics with krisvashon.

Your university and its programs are the very definition of drab. Nothing's good; nothing's bad. It's fine. It's tepid. It's nothing.

At least we kewgs are known for something. It may be retarded shit, but it's something.

89ute said:

Gladstone said:

Cal zzzzz.

SC is always fun.

I vote ASU or ASU

Because we're the real U

Fuck off
    Listen you little sister fucking, 10% tithing, stake living, special secret underwear wearing, weirdo, I would no sooner get into a row with you about Utah's place in, well, anything, than debate quantum physics with krisvashon.

Your university and its programs are the very definition of drab. Nothing's good; nothing's bad. It's fine. It's tepid. It's nothing.

At least we kewgs are known for something. It may be retarded shit, but it's something.
    Are you a Cain or a Kewg? It changes with every post?
    89ute said:

89ute said:

Gladstone said:

Cal zzzzz.

SC is always fun.

I vote ASU or ASU

Because we're the real U

Fuck off

?????

Are you knew hear?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

89ute said:

89ute said:

Gladstone said:

Cal zzzzz.

SC is always fun.

I vote ASU or ASU

Because we're the real U

Fuck off

?????

Are you knew hear?
    To be fair, he is a little knew.

89ute said:

89ute said:

Gladstone said:

Cal zzzzz.

SC is always fun.

I vote ASU or ASU

Because we're the real U

Fuck off

?????

Are you knew hear?
    Yes, I'm knew ... and paying my own way. Answer up freeloader.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

Gladstone said:

Cal zzzzz.

SC is always fun.

I vote ASU or ASU

Because we're the real U

Fuck off

?????

Are you knew hear?
    Yes, I'm knew ... and paying my own way. Answer up freeloader.
    Is fucking Stalin putting people up to guilt ppl into donating?