Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

women more wholesome than Swaye's little friend

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2017

I don't know why I keep clicking on this thread. Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer are the two most disgusting pieces of shit on this planet.

I mean aside from Lisa Lampanellli - but she's funny as fuck.

Broseph...

Silverman and Schumer are biggest pieces of shit - male edition.

Lena Fucking Dunham is biggest piece of shit - unknown gender category.

And Rapaport says fuck them all.

.@MichaelRapaport wonders why no feminists congratulated Diana Taurasi for becoming the WNBA's all time points leader pic.twitter.com/eYO9BJh86q

— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) June 19, 2017
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    edited June 2017

I don't know why I keep clicking on this thread. Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer are the two most disgusting pieces of shit on this planet.

I mean aside from Lisa Lampanellli - but she's funny as fuck.

Broseph...

Silverman and Schumer are biggest pieces of shit - male edition.

Lena Fucking Dunham is biggest piece of shit - unknown gender category.

And Rapaport says fuck them all.

.@MichaelRapaport wonders why no feminists congratulated Diana Taurasi for becoming the WNBA's all time points leader pic.twitter.com/eYO9BJh86q

— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) June 19, 2017

believe it or not, I actually got sucked (yes) into watching one episode of Girls. I heard too much about it, and Allison Williams is hot and I was thinking there might be some decent nudes of her in this kind of show. Of course, I didn't get the memo that Williams doesn't do nudes, and the one who does, a lot, is Dunham. F-U-C-K.

and if that weren't all bad enough, the one episode I watched (it's REALLY fucking boring on the really off chance you're wondering) was Dunham getting hit by some surfer dude. They are all over the place, and she is so fucking disgusting, that I didn't even get a hint of wood. In fact, I think I got reverse wood, which is hard (yes) for me.

that is one unattractive ... girl?

the Mary Kay story gave me some wood. Wood hit, even today. I've seen her here and there over the years. She's starting to really age, but so am I, so still wood hit.

oh, and I would definitely take the chance on my life and wood hit Foxy Knoxy. Just keep one eye (not that one) open at all times.