Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BUT WE'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!!

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

It's funny how Cirrhosis calls out everyone for being upset and triggered yet she is the only one who's posts actually sound that way.

Nice subtle use of she. I approve of this emasculation.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

It's funny how Cirrhosis calls out everyone for being upset and triggered yet she is the only one who's posts actually sound that way.

whose*
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    You never lay Carpet.

Here in Stalin's Russia... Carpet lay you.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

dnc said:

whose*
    I am an uneducated and unskilled person who lays carpet.
    I know a guy that has some work for you in SoCal.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

whose*
    I am an uneducated and unskilled person who lays carpet.
    I know a guy that has some work for you in SoCal.
    With my 2nd job at Taco Del Mar I would have no time for that.
    How well does @RavennaDawg pay anyway?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

phineas said:

I mean, water turns to ice when temperatures drop. And then, ice turns to water when temperatures rise. That's like, what happens and stuff, man. Man is the only thing on earth arrogant enough to believe we can control what the earth is going to do. Everything else on earth adapts or dies. But I guess since we can make it a political thing it's important. Ok. Thank you.

Your defense of Donald trump's unskilled-uneducated Merica is duly noted. Keep up the good work!
    They're the backbone of this country or some shit. They're not, Mexicans are.

If we are calling for genocide white people that are too lazy to do Mexican work and aren't smart enough to get into modern upper middle class jobs is a great place to start.
    Self loathing white people and the poasters who chin them, next up on Maury.
    You are doing an absolutely dreadful job for OBK in his stead.
    NMTE

You've got Race on your team now.

Race/Sledog/Salem. What a power trio. It's like Rush, minus the talent.
    I would hope you are self aware enough to understand that you don't fit in here.

At all
    To be honest I don't think any of us fit in here anymore. With the almost instant flip/flop of Oregon and UW football, Stalin killing the bulk of the talent, and no new jokes in almost a decade I think we could all use a PM to @IrishDawg22 .
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster you ignorant slut. Never cared much to read or respond to your shit as it's always been insignificant and irrelevant. Nothing's changed, except I felt the need to let you know this time. Lets run one of our better pass rushers off the roster, yup thats what wee should do, because were so deep there...a senior nonetheless. Just keep to the non-football related shit. You suck at that too but like O'Brien, this place needs depth.

And let's run Boomer as were so deep at guard. Your hairless gash has been spoiled, oline injuries have been minimal. Won't be that way long.

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster you ignorant slut. Never cared much to read or respond to your shit as it's always been insignificant and irrelevant. Nothing's changed, except I felt the need to let you know this time. Lets run one of our better pass rushers off the roster, yup thats what wee should do, because were so deep there...a senior nonetheless. Just keep to the non-football related shit. You suck at that too but like O'Brien, this place needs depth.

And let's run Boomer as were so deep at guard. Your hairless gash has been spoiled, oline injuries have been minimal. Won't be that way long.

This is a prime example. You don't let a turd come back up into the toilet once you flush it.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

You never lay Carpet.

But does carpet match drapes in Stalin Russia?

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

I believe in climate change but I'm for it.

That's a far more reasonable position than denying the fact that it exists.
    Noone denies it you triggered fucking simpleton, But so what?
    disagree
    phineas said:

Is it an impossible stance to take that: i agree, climate is changing. Scientists say it, who am I to disagree. They also tell me this has happened many times over the billions of years the planets existed. But at the same time disagree that we are speeding the process up because we think we're so big and powerful? I believe temperatures are rising, but it's going to happen regardless.

Who's to say that's not our function in this whole thing?

Science isn't like religion. You don't get to just pick and choose the parts you like and ignore the parts that are too much work.

You can believe whatever you want, but you have to challenge theories with actual evidence, not just feelings.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Ok. Well have fun wasting your life fighting nature.
    phineas said:

Ok. Well have fun wasting your life fighting nature.

OK

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

salemcoog said:

You never lay Carpet.

That's basically my ideal right there.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter

salemcoog said:

You never lay Carpet.

I have nothing to add but that is a damned fine pic, isn't it?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

salemcoog said:

You never lay Carpet.

I have nothing to add but that is a damned fine pic, isn't it?
    I like the skinny bitches with the curvy bodies.
    Plus the tits are super perky which I would take over size.
    And ass is tight.

But low rise bottoms. This ridiculous high rise nonsense is bullshit.

Low rise jean shorts and a tank top is what I grew up on loving.