Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

South Florida defense under Taggart

2»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    I love it when guys are so good that you just have to nitpick them.

Lol the 6th best QB in the pac is a better passer than the Heisman winning Marcus Mariota.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Lol the 6th best QB in the pac is a better passer than the Heisman winning Marcus Mariota.

Yes, Herbert is a better pure passer than Mariota. That in no way means he is a better QB. Joey Harrington was a fucking incredible college QB, but had a limp noodle for an arm. Kyler Boller had a rocket launcher, but was a turd.

This isn't hard. Go enjoy amateur hour in Vegas.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977

I don't know much. Just axe @RaceBannon , but I do know this: Herbert is not the 6th best QB in the Pac 12. Assuming he doesn't get hurt, and he is a skinny fucker so it's a distinct possibility, he'll make that plain as day for you by season's end.

The issue that won't be fixed this year for Oregon I suspect is the defense. But assuming they get @fs Carrington back, which they should, their offense will be fine.

I can tell you that when a fren attended Washington back in the day, DUI would never result in an automatic suspension. If it did, nobody here would have ever heard of Aaron Pierce, among others. Ah, the good ol' days.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Listen, taggert has a lot of fast talent coming back on defense. And everyone on offense. It'll be a tight race atop the North. Oregon is going to be good. Herbert is already the 2nd best qb in the north not named Faulk. Herbert is the best Oregon QB I've seen in a decade not named Mariota, and I think he's a better pure passer

everyone back on an offense that scored how many points vs. UW?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    doogie said:

Listen, taggert has a lot of fast talent coming back on defense. And everyone on offense. It'll be a tight race atop the North. Oregon is going to be good. Herbert is already the 2nd best qb in the north not named Faulk. Herbert is the best Oregon QB I've seen in a decade not named Mariota, and I think he's a better pure passer

everyone back on an offense that scored how many points vs. UW?
    Whoosh.