Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wonder Woman

2»

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Nevermind, lol. That's Guardians of Ga'Hoole. Ok I did see Guardians of the Galaxy, I liked the tree/plant man best.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club
    edited June 2017
    Gal Gadot is my new "it" girl. I have a thing for the Jews. Axe @BuffBuffPass

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    Doogles said:

Gal Gadot is my new "it" girl. I have a thing for the Jews. Axe @BuffBuffPass

I feel the opposite. Even though I brb jo'd I'm thinking this chick was underwhelming after seeing the girl in the op.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    And THIS is who supposedly is hotter than Lynda Carter?!?

No. Absolutely not. That's a reasonably attractive sororitute from Mercer Island.

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    Marvel does this shit better than DC, and even Marvel has become formulaic. This flick wood of been a lot better had it come out 5 years ago before we* got tired of the genre. Film didn't spend enough time showing us Amazon women in skimpy costumes. Time to retire the now-campy Matrix/300 slo-mo effects. Yeah, they're flipping around and dodging stuff, we get it. Liked the casting decision of Robin Wright as warrior aunt; Princess Buttercup/Forrest's Jenny has finally growed up and now plays skrong characters. And anyone who sez they wouldn't warship at the altar of Gal Godot is a fucking lier; she's the Reason To See This Movie. Oh, and Chris Pine. He's dreamy.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

No. Absolutely not. That's a reasonably attractive sororitute from Mercer Island.

In the OP she blew away Linda Carter.

In the follow ups she was nothing special.

Abundance.
    BearsWiin said:

Marvel does this shit better than DC, and even Marvel has become formulaic. This flick wood of been a lot better had it come out 5 years ago before we* got tired of the genre. Film didn't spend enough time showing us Amazon women in skimpy costumes. Time to retire the now-campy Matrix/300 slo-mo effects. Yeah, they're flipping around and dodging stuff, we get it. Liked the casting decision of Robin Wright as warrior aunt; Princess Buttercup/Forrest's Jenny has finally growed up and now plays skrong characters. And anyone who sez they wouldn't warship at the altar of Gal Godot is a fucking lier; she's the Reason To See This Movie. Oh, and Chris Pine. He's dreamy.

Don't get me wrong. I'd fuck with the Jew.

But you can't put a rookie up against an all-time set of yabos. Lynda Carter is right there with Cheryl Tiegs and Farrah Fawcett in terms of iconic 70's nipples.

I'd probably do Chris Pine too. He is pretty dreamy.

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    dnc said:

Abundance.
    dnc said:

Abundance.
    Thats not her in the OP.

dnc said:

Abundance.
    dnc said:

Abundance.
    Thats not her in the OP.
    well there you go.

More OP chick, less GI JewJane
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    Doogles said:

You guys are so off on Gal Gadot. She's Fucking stunning. Yes she doesn't have a supersized chest plate, but... Wait I get it now.

Dialed in.
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

But you can't put a rookie up against an all-time set of yabos. Lynda Carter is right there with Cheryl Tiegs and Farrah Fawcett in terms of iconic 70's nipples.

Bummed to find out ONJ's cancer has returned. Probably gonna have those sweet mammaries lanced.

But dat ass is still intact, I'm sure.
    Doogles said:

You guys are so off on Gal Gadot. She's Fucking stunning. Yes she doesn't have a supersized chest plate, but... Wait I get it now.

Famous teenaged talent stocker agrees

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Hot Israeli women

My favorite

imageimage