Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    He hates Jesus! Fuck him!
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    And on the same day 81% says he's Oregon's to lose
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Apparently was on campus yesterday.

• Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

Well Roof actually does her job and stalks and harasses these kids and their parents and is in direct communication with them whereas Ektard just subscribes to Oregon recruiting sites, reads their shit, and reports on Doogman "I'm hearing he's an Oregon lean so I will think that is the case until I hear otherwise but Washington is definitely in it." Hopefully the lazy fat fuck is wrong as usual.

Since when is 19% of the time "as usual".
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Roof seems extremely certain that he's not going to Oregon. So take from that what you will.

Now saying Cal and ND (!?!?) are the main competition against UW for Craig. If her "source" is correct Huff should have it easier.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Roof seems extremely certain that he's not going to Oregon. So take from that what you will.

Now saying Cal and ND (!?!?) are the main competition against UW for Craig. If her "source" is correct Huff should have it easier.
    Sounds to me like he wants to play school.
    Who's our most edumacated recruiter?
    Get them on the boy.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Question for you TBSers...if we by chance get Craig and Curne do we still accept a commitment from Ale or anybody else sans Penei or somebody on a gray shirt? Seems like available scholarships are going to be tight this year.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Question for you TBSers...if we by chance get Craig and Curne do we still accept a commitment from Ale or anybody else sans Penei or somebody on a gray shirt? Seems like available scholarships are going to be tight this year.

I think we take 2 of Ale, Curne, Craig, or Jones to go along with Mele. All of those guys are solid, but not elite enough to warrant taking an extra guy unless 2 guys leave that still have eligibility.
    I think Curne has a pretty high ceiling, and he is black.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2017

I think Curne is in, which is awesome.

For the last "regular" commit, I wouldn't be surprised if Ale pops once Curne does because he will know he could get left behind.

Exactly how I see it playing out. Only concern is if Texas or TAMU try to snatch Curne late.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    dnc said:

I think Curne is in, which is awesome.

For the last "regular" commit, I wouldn't be surprised if Ale pops once Curne does because he will know he could get left behind.

Exactly how I see it playing out. Only concern is if Texas or TAMU try to snatch Curne late.
    TAMU already has 3 top-300 OL committed, so not worried too much there. Texas will depend on how well they're doing with Ghirmai and others, but I think he'd be committed by then (although flipping isn't out of the question, but I'd be surprised).