Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Twitter Suspends WND For Seth Rich Story

Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam
For an allegedly fake news story, the DC Establishment and media are managing to get their panties in a bunch:

A couple of days ago, WND ran a story entitled "Bombshell: Donna Brazile Warned Off Private Eye On Seth Rich Murder." The story was sourced back to on-the-record quotes provided by Detective Rod Wheeler who was hired by the Rich family shortly after their son's suspicious murder in July 2016. Among other things, Wheeler said that it was former Democratic National Committee interim chairwoman Donna Brazile who allegedly called police and the Rich family and demanded to know why a private investigator was “snooping” into Rich’s death.

“The high-ranking DNC official that called the police after I inquired about Rich’s case was Donna Brazile,” veteran homicide detective Rod Wheeler told WND. “Why shouldn’t I reveal who it was?”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/twitter-suspends-wnd-seth-rich-story

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Dude61 said:

For an allegedly fake news story, the DC Establishment and media are managing to get their panties in a bunch:

A couple of days ago, WND ran a story entitled "Bombshell: Donna Brazile Warned Off Private Eye On Seth Rich Murder." The story was sourced back to on-the-record quotes provided by Detective Rod Wheeler who was hired by the Rich family shortly after their son's suspicious murder in July 2016. Among other things, Wheeler said that it was former Democratic National Committee interim chairwoman Donna Brazile who allegedly called police and the Rich family and demanded to know why a private investigator was “snooping” into Rich’s death.

“The high-ranking DNC official that called the police after I inquired about Rich’s case was Donna Brazile,” veteran homicide detective Rod Wheeler told WND. “Why shouldn’t I reveal who it was?”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/twitter-suspends-wnd-seth-rich-story

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Told you

VERY defensive