Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How did you discover HH?

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Race begged me.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    NEsnake12 said:

Someone linked to a HH article on reddit back around summer 2015? I was perplexed by how much more negative everyone was on here, but was sucked in because y'all were the only ones giving real criticism to everything about the program. Lurked for several months then started posting in December. Probably took a full year of lurking and posting before I really understood most of the jokes and references on here because I was so new to the show. Couldn't imagine going through another football season without you bastards now.

I hope it was from here https://www.reddit.com/r/huskies/comments/2i1mzh/what_is_the_affiliation_and_agenda_of/
    Fueled by love for husky football and a hatred for everything else.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

NEsnake12 said:

Someone linked to a HH article on reddit back around summer 2015? I was perplexed by how much more negative everyone was on here, but was sucked in because y'all were the only ones giving real criticism to everything about the program. Lurked for several months then started posting in December. Probably took a full year of lurking and posting before I really understood most of the jokes and references on here because I was so new to the show. Couldn't imagine going through another football season without you bastards now.

I hope it was from here https://www.reddit.com/r/huskies/comments/2i1mzh/what_is_the_affiliation_and_agenda_of/
    Fueled by love for husky football and a hatred for everything else.
    This thread is gold.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I was probably high as fuck (thanks @swaye) and i think i somehow stumbled across the HH twatter. I joined becuz i think i read a pumpy rant thought it was hilarious and made an account becuz i saw that most of the poasters here were try-hard fuckheads like me.

Here's the question that must be asked.

Are you actually going to go to uw?
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I was probably high as fuck (thanks @swaye) and i think i somehow stumbled across the HH twatter. I joined becuz i think i read a pumpy rant thought it was hilarious and made an account becuz i saw that most of the poasters here were try-hard fuckheads like me.

@backthepack seems like a PLU Lute type of guy to me.
  • Options

@backthepack seems like a PLU Lute type of guy to me.
    Theres always Boise State!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Btps silence speaks volumes.

He's probably in bed for his biology final.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2017

LOLOLOLOL.. 1. I don't have the gpa 3.4 but i have the sat 1360 (im lazy)
    2. Everyone that goes to UW is from China haahaaha 3. It's in Seattle..
    My shortlist is: UCSD,
    ASU, CU, CSU, LMU, UA, GU, Santa Clara, UCSB and UBC
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    RedRocket said:

LOLOLOLOL.. 1. I don't have the gpa 3.4 but i have the sat 1360 (im lazy)
    2. Everyone that goes to UW is from China haahaaha 3. It's in Seattle..
    My shortlist is: UCSD,
    ASU, CU, CSU, LMU, UA, GU, Santa Clara, UCSB and UBC
    You should make a cool snowboarding commitment video to announce your decision.
    I don't snowboard faggot smh, I ski.