Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Bet

124»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Neither school will likely win a natty in your lifetime or theirs. HTH.

Well history says for you that is definitely true.
    Oregon: 12-1 vs your doogs in the past duckade with 2 natty appearances within 4 years of each other. Washington: half a 'natty' without ever playing in a national championship game.

History disagrees with you.

Fuck off.
    History says UW has a natty caliber team every 25-30 years or so. It's very possible UW has natties from 60 and 84 if there were playoffs since they beat postseason #1 both those seasons.

No, you don't have natties from 60 and 84. Real natties are won on the field, not in the polls. HTH. Every 25-30 years you say? Last year was the year to make it happen and you shit the bed on the big stage. 2047 is going to be special.
    I didn't claim natties from 60 and 84 dumbass, just said with the current format they were very capable of winning it.

Unlike you, I've seen my team host a national championship trophy.
    Keep telling yourself a voted natty means something. Win it on the field or GTFO. Better yet, get on the field to begin with.

Talk shit when you actually get there Doog Nation CuntWhore. Fucking overrated doog....
    College football started in 2014 is the quookiest take of all possible quook takes. You won't even get most quooks to embrace that, let alone anyone who isn't a quook.

Major pressing dude. MAJOR.
    It didn't start in 2014. It started when championship games first began. Everything before that is irrelevant ancient history. Most real quooks would agree with this take. We don't acknowledge voted championships.
    I rest my case.
    You don't have one. You're living in the past because UW blew its chance last year to get a legit natty (legit meaning it was WON not voted) and history says UW has a natty caliber team every 25-30 years or so.

#MyVols 1st National Champions

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ^ lulz. Jack Duck musings
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    OP what were you drinking?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Fenwick said:

OP what were you drinking?

If I had to guess, Four Loko and bongwater
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 703
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Oregon

Your wins were from a Gimmick offense. Neither you nor Baylor won a National Championship with it. It was a system, a nice piece of game theory mated with clownish uniform combinations.

Hey it worked....every kid with a tacky sense of style still likes Oregon. No one is worried about you.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020

Oregon

Your wins were from a Gimmick offense. Neither you nor Baylor won a National Championship with it. It was a system, a nice piece of game theory mated with clownish uniform combinations.

Hey it worked....every kid with a tacky sense of style still likes Oregon. No one is worried about you.

I will always be thankful for "70". Had UW not laid 70 on the Ducks, Helfrich more than likely lasts another year, which we probably end up with Sumlin in 2018 instead of Taggart in 2017. The rest is history.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,037
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter