Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Theo Wease Jr, 5* 2019 WR, Allen (HS), TX (Offered)

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    89ute said:

Why are you guys signing so many WRs? It looks like you already have 4 committed.

The 2019 WR class will be special!
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

This is where we got Levi from.

About 240 Power 5 recruits come out of Allen every year. So, although we did get Levi from there, it's not like a pipeline or anything. They send kids everywhere.
    Its still good for anyone in Texas to realize the PNW even exists.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    89ute said:

89ute said:

Why are you guys signing so many WRs? It looks like you already have 4 committed.

Reading is hard.
    Every bored needs a downs guy. I'm not surprised it is me.

Living in Utah doesn't help your cause
  • Options

About 240 Power 5 recruits come out of Allen every year. So, although we did get Levi from there, it's not like a pipeline or anything. They send kids everywhere.
    When there are 45+ days of 100 degree weather this summer down there ... the PNW will be looking better and better
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    @Dennis_DeYoung or @CokeGreaterThanPepsi you guys have mentioned multiple times that this years west coast wide receiver group is stacked. Is 2019 a weak class and is that why they are offering random WR's from Texas or is it just a byproduct of us trying to create a more national recruiting base?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited April 2017

I just think Lubick likely has a connection to him from his recruiting time at Oregon and then quickly at Baylor.

Our top 4 WR targets for the 2019 class are 2 from California (Joseph Ngata and Bru McCoy) then 1 from Colorado (Luke McCaffrey), and finally 1 from Texas (Theo Wease). We probably won't be looking for more than 2 WR's in 2019 anyways.

Ngata is most likely to choose us I imagine. After that, which of those three do you a) like best b) think w have the best shot (tm) at?

Isn't there another Texas WR they offered, Arjei Henderson? Or is he a different class?
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

I just think Lubick likely has a connection to him from his recruiting time at Oregon and then quickly at Baylor.

Our top 4 WR targets for the 2019 class are 2 from California (Joseph Ngata and Bru McCoy) then 1 from Colorado (Luke McCaffrey), and finally 1 from Texas (Theo Wease). We probably won't be looking for more than 2 WR's in 2019 anyways.

Ngata is most likely to choose us I imagine. After that, which of those three do you a) like best b) think w have the best shot (tm) at?

Isn't there another Texas WR they offered, Arjei Henderson? Or is he a different class?
    Ngata is my favorite of the 4, we will battle Stanford for him. McCoy is probably right there too but I actually like him as a WIL for us. I haven't looked too far 2019 WR's beyond those 4 since Lubick made it clear those are the top ones on his board.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,364
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

When there are 45+ days of 100 degree weather this summer down there ... the PNW will be looking better and better
    Somehow Texans find a way to cope

Moss heads never get that once you get used to heat you don't want to go back to cold wet and miserable.

Although I do prefer the low humidity heat of California to a Texas sauna
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Moss heads never get that once you get used to heat you don't want to go back to cold wet and miserable.

Although I do prefer the low humidity heat of California to a Texas sauna
    Carpet guys live like kings in the Texas sauna
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Only upvoted for the picture ... that's Texas

But you river float down in New Braunfels ... that's a 3.5-4 hour drive from Dallas ... 5 on the weekend ...
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

But you river float down in New Braunfels ... that's a 3.5-4 hour drive from Dallas ... 5 on the weekend ...
    About an hour from Austin and an eternity from Seattle
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

About an hour from Austin and an eternity from Seattle
    No question ... but Texas isn't pulling the same weight as it used to ... Herman hasn't made the best of initial impressions there ...

If I had to bet right now, I'd bet that Herman busts at Texas.