Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Like Father, Like Son?

backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
edited April 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
So, today at lifting for football i was chilling talking shit to this faggy freshmen and i didn't notice that the weight (35 pounds) was properly unracked (about 5 feet off the ground). I went to go grab it and set up to bench press, when this little faggot decides it would be funny to push the weight off the rack. The weight falls off and crushes my foot, i went to urgent care and turns out i have a broken foot/toe. I punched the kid right in the face and proceed to hop like a fucking pussy all over the place.

The major upside to this is that i've been able to get a bunch of sympathy pussy lined up. Here you go Baabs:

I also get to skip part of spring/summer camp, thank allah! So now i'm going to be a cripple for 1-2 months, thankfully i won't need surgery. Been on crutches and in a wheelchair at the urgent care ( Free Pub @Dennis_DeYoung). I'm in a boot and i hope i can get those fucking scooters so i can bomb through motherfuckers in the halls.

Comments

• Options
    skinned said:

Dude you're a fuckin boner. There a lot of funny/entertaining people here. You're not one of them because you're an absolute dipshit. You're not one of the cool kids...either in the physical world or this digital world. Give it up

Pretty much agree.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

So, today at lifting for football i was chilling talking shit to this faggy freshmen and i didn't notice that the weight (35 pounds) was properly unracked (about 5 feet off the ground). I went to go grab it and set up to bench press, when this little faggot decides it would be funny to push the weight off the rack. The weight falls off and crushes my foot, i went to urgent care and turns out i have a broken foot/toe. I punched the kid right in the face and proceed to hop like a fucking pussy all over the place.

The major upside to this is that i've been able to get a bunch of sympathy pussy lined up. Here you go Baabs:

I also get to skip part of spring/summer camp, thank allah! So now i'm going to be a cripple for 1-2 months, thankfully i won't need surgery. Been on crutches and in a wheelchair at the urgent care ( Free Pub @Dennis_DeYoung). I'm in a boot and i hope i can get those fucking scooters so i can bomb through motherfuckers in the halls.

Helps the team, IMO
    It doesn't matter either way i'm playing the left or right bench again this year.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Invite the kid so he can get some "good job" and "atta boy's".
  • Options
    picalogestabopicalogestabo Member Posts: 651
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I thought this thread was going to be about your favorite Kirk Cameron movie.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Holy fuck.

Agree.
  • Options
    dflea said:

Holy fuck.

Agreed i hate these narcs.
  • Options

You lying fuck J. You never played sports.

Did i say i ever played in football games? No but i play in futbol matches and Basketball gaymes
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

You lying fuck J. You never played sports.

Did i say i ever played in football games? No but i play in futbol matches and Basketball gaymes
    Disagree.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm hearing you really broke it playing pickup hoops.

JWIHDT
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2017
    Btp is a miniature black dude that can't even play sports?

Y'all really know how to raise them in Washington.