Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW Junior Day Competition Video

Looks like Coach Pete decided to have some fun for Junior Day having a little punt/catch competition. You can see Devin Culp, Salvon Ahmed, Hunter Bryant, and who I believe is Tommy Brown in the background for this video.

Comments

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2017

More importantly, Lavon Coleman.

He's definitely stuck taking a class that conflicts with spring practice times so that he can graduate this quarter, hence why he can be there for a saturday practice.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    NEsnake12 said:

He's definitely stuck taking a class that conflicts with spring practice times so that he can graduate this quarter, hence why he can be there for a saturday practice.
    Yeah, I had heard that, and I believed it, especially because Pete said as much. But you are still always a bit worried in the back of your head. Glad to see it with my own eyes.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

Yeah, I had heard that, and I believed it, especially because Pete said as much. But you are still always a bit worried in the back of your head. Glad to see it with my own eyes.
    I may be fucking dooging out too much, but if our OC was not a complete fuckhead we should have 2 rushers that run for over 1000 yards. @Babushka I hope you get an STD and quit the team.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791

NEsnake12 said:

I may be fucking dooging out too much, but if our OC was not a complete fuckhead we should have 2 rushers that run for over 1000 yards. @Babushka I hope you get an STD and quit the team.
    Your trying a little to hard to

NEsnake12 said:

While we're on the topic, he's looking absolutely jacked. Praise Socha.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2017
    NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

Your trying a little to hard to
    You can't coach effort :blush:
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    He'll look good starting for SDSU.
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    Babushkas post catch celebration was awkwardly white.