Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is this team better than it was in week 1?

Better than in week 7 last year? Better overall than in week 7 in 2009? I was a Sark believer (this year only) until today.

I have NEVER seen a more pathetic display of football, midway through a season, in year 5. I've never seen a team with 19 returning starters, a senior QB and the LEADING FUCKING RUSHER IN THE COUNTRY perform this sadly. This team has given up on Sark in the 1st half. He needs to put Miles in for team morale alone, But How can he get around this performance? Not one 1st down since the opening drive? And not ONE fucking series with Miles?
that's "coaching". Start coaching Sark. Fuck even Ricky echoed my thoughts on Miles.. I'm on tape delay.

USC set the precedent with Kiffin, I'd be worried if I were Sark. Although Haden and USC actually care about football.. If Sark goes down with a sinking Price, without playing Miles, he''s in coaching doo doo.

The defense has played well. But can't be expected to perform without any fucking rest.

Comments