Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    I'm sorry. You are right. To be Politically Correct, terrorist can not be excluded.

A terrorist by definition, is part of an oppressed group and is therefore Entitled to special privileges and benefits provided by us oppressors.

Communist (terrorist and lobbyist not so much) are welcome as long as want to see Sark's ass canned and believe in recruiting offensive linemen.

If we're going to exclude terrorists, then I'm fucking out.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I'm sorry. You are right. To be Politically Correct, terrorist can not be excluded.

A terrorist by definition, is part of an oppressed group and is therefore Entitled to special privileges and benefits provided by us oppressors.

Communist (terrorist and lobbyist not so much) are welcome as long as want to see Sark's ass canned and believe in recruiting offensive linemen.

Our founding fathers were "insurgents" and terrorists......
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,672
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    koopdog said:

Race and iDawg?
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

koopdog said:

Race and iDawg?
    Bill Walton.
  • Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    edited February 2013
    You are absolutely correct. While the Founding Fathers were insurgents, they were not looking for entitlements.....handouts from the government.
    koopdog said:

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,266
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    koopdog said:

someone invite passion, seriously. start the DM.c exodus to HH

You do know this guy is a left wing DC lobbyist that lives to put people in their place, a place he decides according to the Fairness Doctrine?

This bored isn't strictly for right wingers. We've got a couple of communists in the mix and a known terrorist also lurks here.
    Now you fucking tell me. If anyone blows shit up I'm out!

If anyone blows this shit up, I'll quit on the spot.

• Options
    dawg206dawg206 Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic

Is is Passion joining here? I need to low tweak him for his white guilt.

Doesn't white guilt require one to be white?
  • Options
    dawg206dawg206 Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic

someone invite passion, seriously. start the DM.c exodus to HH

You do know this guy is a left wing DC lobbyist that lives to put people in their place, a place he decides according to the Fairness Doctrine?

This bored isn't strictly for right wingers. We've got a couple of communists in the mix and a known terrorist also lurks here.
    What about the non HarveyRoad division?

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dawg206 said:

Is is Passion joining here? I need to low tweak him for his white guilt.

Doesn't white guilt require one to be white?
    huh?