Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Announcement: Plans for the recruiting board

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,616
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
As our recruiting board and the TSIO Podcast have both experienced much growth, we're taking things up a notch.

The Recruiting Bored has been renamed to The Season is Over Recruiting Board. @Dennis_DeYoung and @CokeGreaterThanPepsi will be moderating that board. They'll be delivering recruiting content in the weeks and months to come. They plan to pin topics to the top of the board to keep track of all the targets for the upcoming year in recruiting and provide insight into what is happening in recruiting for UW and around the conference. This may also include articles when necessary.

This might end up being what I originally envisioned the Under the Radar Board to be (which never materialized). While I couldn't care less about recruiting, many people are obviously passionate about it. So we're delivering a venue for them to get their fix. I can't imagine anyone being more knowledgeable or passionate on the subject than DDY and Poopsi.

Thanks
Derek

Comments