Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Annual CuntWaffle assistant coach ranking awards

Listen up you fucking dumbfucks. I have decided that I am important enough on this bored to appoint a pointless annual ranking system... on the top assistant coaches in our staff. This list is going to suck but fucking deal with it you faggots.

Feel free to chime in on your shit opinions as well.

1. Jimmy Lake - The God. Any other questions? That's what I thought.

2. Twatkoski - Thought about Hamden here and his recent resume. He's on track to be the #1 but the other Pete is the man for now. The first 2 games of his UW career he was the epitome of AIDS infested anal warts.... since then he has been a Demi-god.

3. Bush Hamden - This tranny banging champ is the fucking tits. We haven't had this good of a WR corps since like 3 years ago. I love Sales oriented terrorists.

Bob Gregory - your typical middle age white guy. Really good at his job, has a stable relationship with his wife and kids, but nothing out of this world.

Bonerfart - thanks for Gaskin and Salvon but you really haven't don't anything crazy

Malloe - Recruit one player you stupid fuck. Otherwise STAY

Chris Strausser - Racist faggot motherfuck. Great coach, shit recruiter, the ultimate hardcorehusky clan divider.

PaoPao - *clickclackluck* (racist tongue sound noises).

Jonathan Smith. Dumb fucking shit lesbian coach.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Needs more calls for Babushka genocide
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,907 Swaye's Wigwam
    Smith too high. Other than that, I can't argue with any of your other rankings.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964
    Swaye said:

Suggested alternatives to gay ass gemstones above:

Tier 1: Pussy Slayers

Tier 2: Blow Slingers

Tier 3: Might be Faggots

Tier 4: Faggots for Sure

Came close to WTF'ing for omitting the non-faggot anal category. What's wrong with you?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964

Annual 'I don't give a fuck' response.

wow look at this edgy retard
    Wow. Yes. Just look at him.

You whafro jeri curl faggot. You'd shit your pants on the spot if I caught you at the Aurora 7-11. Talking tuff on the HH bored takes big nuts. You must've found them in your twat.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

RedRocket said:

I view it as more of a tiered system.

Tier 1: Blue Diamond
    Lake
    Bush
    Kawasaki

Tier 2: Diamond
    Gregory
    Bonehopper
    PaoPao

Tier 3: Saphire
    Malloe
    Der Strausser

Tier 4: Petrified Turd
    Babushka

Your use of gemstones makes me think you like the cock.
    @Swaye needs to see some turquoise up in this bitch
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Suggested alternatives to gay ass gemstones above:

Tier 1: Pussy Slayers

Tier 2: Blow Slingers

Tier 3: Might be Faggots

Tier 4: Faggots for Sure

Came close to WTF'ing for omitting the non-faggot anal category. What's wrong with you?
    Thought about an ATM category then promptly forgot it. I'm dumb.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Listen up you fucking dumbfucks. I have decided that I am important enough on this bored to appoint a pointless annual ranking system... on the top assistant coaches in our staff. This list is going to suck but fucking deal with it you faggots.

2. Twatkoski - Thought about Hamden here and his recent resume. He's on track to be the #1 but the other Pete is the man for now. The first 2 games of his UW career he was the epitome of AIDS infested anal warts.... since then he has been a Demi-god.

3. Bush Hamden - This tranny banging champ is the fucking tits. We haven't had this good of a WR corps since like 3 years ago. I love Sales oriented terrorists.

Bob Gregory - your typical middle age white guy. Really good at his job, has a stable relationship with his wife and kids, but nothing out of this world.

Bonerfart - thanks for Gaskin and Salvon but you really haven't don't anything crazy

Chris Strausser - Racist faggot motherfuck. Great coach, shit recruiter, the ultimate hardcorehusky clan divider.

Thanks for reading!

You sound old, white and rich.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,341 Swaye's Wigwam

Thanks for reading!

Jonathan Smith is still too high.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    need 2018 edition

TIA.