Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,355 Founders Club
    AllDwightAllHoward!? True?!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    What a stupid cunt. These last 2 years made him go from one of the more liked to hated players in the NBA.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Even Softy thinks this guy is a drippy cunt.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    News flash Dwight: If your number was so important to you, maybe you should of won a championship and popped off before jumping ship out west.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Eh I think you guys are being a bit harsh. I don't have a problem with that bothering him or Orlando giving someone else that number.

It makes sense that he would look back at all the good things he did there and that Orlando would focus on the end and not care.

And I've got Houston in the Finals.

Eh I think you guys are being a bit harsh. I don't have a problem with that bothering him or Orlando giving someone else that number.

It makes sense that he would look back at all the good things he did there and that Orlando would focus on the end and not care.

Have you actually looked at Houston's roster?

It's James Harden and a #FuckingDreckfest

You don't even watch the NBA.

Chandler Parsons is really good. If you don't account for size, which is fair since the Rockets have Dwight and don't have to have a big man next to him, he's right there with every other third banana.

Lin and Beverley can both do sme things at point guard. They're not great but compare favorably with other teams weak spots.

The bench has some good defenders, good shooters and Fransisco Garcia is can do both.

Power forward is a problem but I'm a Terrence Jones believer.

Asik is the real wild card. If they can keep him happy in a reserve role then they can play 48 minutes with a great defensive center on the court. That would scare every other team. Or they can move him and he is valuable

Chandler Parsons is really good. If you don't account for size, which is fair since the Rockets have Dwight and don't have to have a big man next to him, he's right there with every other third banana.

Lin and Beverley can both do sme things at point guard. They're not great but compare favorably with other teams weak spots.

The bench has some good defenders, good shooters and Fransisco Garcia is can do both.

Asik is the real wild card. If they can keep him happy in a reserve role then they can play 48 minutes with a great defensive center on the court. That would scare every other team. Or they can move him and he is valuable
    Sounds like a great little #6 seed to me.
  • Eh I think you guys are being a bit harsh. I don't have a problem with that bothering him or Orlando giving someone else that number.

I like Simmons trade idea if they trade Asik to the Pelicans for Anderson. Harden and Howard go to the paint a lot so having another outside shooter like Anderson would help a lot.

The west will be fun there isn't that one dominant team like a Miami however you have six really good teams with the Spurs, OKC(best team if healthy but big IF), Clippers, Memphis, Golden State and Houston.

For now I'd still take the Spurs until proven otherwise.

The east will be a fun three team race with Chicago and Indiana trying to dethrone the champs.

Anyways Howard is a bitch. I think his career is on the downswing as well. When big men start to break down physically(Which he has two or perhaps three years in a row now) they typically never rebound from that.
    The West is OKC and the seven dwarves.Memphis had their day. The Clippers are the Clippers and the Lakers are old with a shitty coach. The Warriors and Rockets are good choices to be there when the sonics choke
  • The West is OKC and the seven dwarves.Memphis had their day. The Clippers are the Clippers and the Lakers are old with a shitty coach. The Warriors and Rockets are good choices to be there when the sonics choke

Westbrook just had his second surgery though and his game is all about speed, speed, speed.

They still don't have a #3 scorer and their head coach is Mike Brown 2.0 where his record is inflated because he has a super star on his team.

I like Simmons trade idea if they trade Asik to the Pelicans for Anderson. Harden and Howard go to the paint a lot so having another outside shooter like Anderson would help a lot.

The west will be fun there isn't that one dominant team like a Miami however you have six really good teams with the Spurs, OKC(best team if healthy but big IF), Clippers, Memphis, Golden State and Houston.

The east will be a fun three team race with Chicago and Indiana trying to dethrone the champs.

Anyways Howard is a bitch. I think his career is on the downswing as well. When big men start to break down physically(Which he has two or perhaps three years in a row now) they typically never rebound from that.
    FUCK THE PELICANS!
  • Eh I think you guys are being a bit harsh. I don't have a problem with that bothering him or Orlando giving someone else that number.

FUCK THE PELICANS!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzyt3yFkmG8

Say it to the Pelicans FACE!!!!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

The West is OKC and the seven dwarves.Memphis had their day. The Clippers are the Clippers and the Lakers are old with a shitty coach. The Warriors and Rockets are good choices to be there when the sonics choke

Counting out the Spurs already? I think they have another run in them as long as Parker does not break down and Leonard takes the next step.

I am counting out the Spurs

I agree with Race. I think last season was their last hurrah. Experience matters a ton in the NBA but the West is loaded with young athletic teams that also have at least some experience.
  • I am counting out the Spurs

I agree with Race. I think last season was their last hurrah. Experience matters a ton in the NBA but the West is loaded with young athletic teams that also have at least some experience.
    I've counted out the Spurs ever since they looked old and were swept by the Suns in 2010.

I'm tired of counting out the Spurs and looking foolish. The West is WIDE OPEN.

I think the two best teams in the NBA are the Heat and the Bulls(assuming Rose stays healthy all year).

I've counted out the Spurs ever since they looked old and were swept by the Suns in 2010.

I think the two best teams in the NBA are the Heat and the Bulls(assuming Rose stays healthy all year).
    Doesn't Rose have to get healthy before he can stay healthy?

The Pacers are better than the Bulls.
  • I am counting out the Spurs

Doesn't Rose have to get healthy before he can stay healthy?

The Pacers are better than the Bulls.
    The Pacers are better but still don't know if they can beat Miami in a playoff series although they have came awfully close the last two years.

Bulls have more upside due to Rose, they also have some trade chips to land possibly an Al Horford or LaMarcus Aldridge which would give them that #2 scorer they desperately need.