Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Would there be any interest in a Hardcore Husky get-together at the Spring game?

1235»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

tenndawg said:

tenndawg said:

@DerekJohnson in spite of request for lemon parties and Spirit Horse rides, is there still the possibility of a Spring Game HH rendezvous?

I don't see it happening
    Bummer man. I was looking forward to seeing which internet tuff guys were tuff or not in real life. Oh well.
    Used to be a member of an internet guitar forum that had a huge get together and posted lots of pics

My friend put it best when he said "it looks like the Iowa State Fair with guitars"

Of course I'm assuming the HH outing will look Olympic trials with supermodels watching - or an outdoor Walmart with Husky stickers on the rolling fat chairs....maybe a bit of both
    So what's the arguing and name calling like on an internet guitar forum? DIAFF your humbuckers suck? Or better yet PLSS on a guitar forum.
    I once said that the only legitimate blues was played by blacks living on plantations and descended from slaves - and these blacks mainly took up music to get out of doing migrant farm labor....

And all these assholes would say, "no, Eric Clapton is real blues"

But the forum was moderated and you were supposed to be respectful, so I couldn't call them hero worshipping faggots and tell them to erect an altar to Clapton's phallus and lick it regularly...

And people would post pics of expensive guitars, but you couldn't say: "You are a gross fat fuck that plays bad versions of Beatles songs, and I hate the fucking Beatles, why don't you chop off your fingers with a meat cleaver ?"

It was suffocating....

Fuck that, you have soul or you don't. Let the live performance dictate your line of thinking, not the backstory of the player.

People who have experienced the blues generally sing the blues well, but it's not a requirement.
    To add to @tenndawg 's point here and applying your logic (i.e., soul or no), Clapton sucks as a blues singer. Blues-rock guitar virtuoso yes, good blues singer, hell no.
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    I'll bring the Mountain Dew. Someone get the hot pockets and let's get weird
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club
    Any Nor-Cal adventure I'm more than willing to offer my services. I like to get drunk, buy shots, and if you're cool partake in some Swaye sanctioned sugar.

Stop being such fucking nerds and figure it out!