Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The reasons Marlon Tuipoluto Flipped to USC

While it is very understandable Marlin clearly wanted what was best for him.A quality education,The opportunity to play for a legitimate contender and to secure his future as a first round draft pic.As well as the chance to play for a respectable coach.Showed results on the field as well.Taking a USC team that many lesser programs had written off. And Propelled the trojans to a number 3 ranking. While stomping heavily over rated Washington.And winning one of the most glorious Rose Bowls of the ages.Only to follow that with more hard work and top of the line recruiting.Based on success as well as Faith,Family and Football. Principles not only held in high regard by the Polynesian community. But that express the true meaning of team.

While on the flip side. You had Coach Petersen. With his sketchy practices in regards to recruiting. As well as his promotion of strange behaviors within the Washington fan base. And don't get me wrong. While many do find the concept of flurries to be odd. And may never understand why adults would want to dress as animals,say things like Woof,Have receivers licking themselves on live TV or sniff each other. It is your choice in lifestyle and I will respect your alternative lifestyle.However these practices combined with Petersen's control issues are definitely disturbing.Not only in regards to recruits with the option to attend a normal university.But the Polynesian community as well. In my opinion until Petersen addresses his recruiting issues.As well as the outbreak of flurries at the university of Washington. They will remain the relevant program the are following last years fluke season.

Cant say I blame Tui hopefully I was able to help you with getting your program on track.You're welcome

Comments