Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#6 Jax Kirkland

2»

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    NEVERMIND THAT SHIT! HERE COMES MONGO!!!!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Couple years with Socha and he'll be knocking out horses.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Getting Kirkland helped the awful flip of Marlon T and not getting Sarrell. Burleson and Twattenberg will battle it out at LT when Adams leaves but the future at RT was questionable after McGary leaves. Kirkland could be ready to start as a RS-Soph...there's a chance McGary leaves if he has a great year before 2018 though.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    HFNY said:

Getting Kirkland helped the awful flip of Marlon T and not getting Sarrell. Burleson and Twattenberg will battle it out at LT when Adams leaves but the future at RT was questionable after McGary leaves. Kirkland could be ready to start as a RS-Soph...there's a chance McGary leaves if he has a great year before 2018 though.

I think Adams leaves next year, and McGary stay another year to play LT
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HFNY said:

Adams sin leaving
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

HFNY said:

Adams sin leaving
    I think he will be the best LT in college football next year.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HFNY said:

Don't we like Wattenburg more on the inside?
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2017

HFNY said:

Adams sin leaving
    I think he will be the best LT in college football next year.
    I see what you did there.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HFNY said:

Who was the last pac 12 offensive tackle to leave for the NFL after only 3 years in college (no redshirt year)? I honestly don't know, but it doesn't seem like there are a lot of guys on the line going into the NFL at age 21
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

HFNY said:

Who was the last pac 12 offensive tackle to leave for the NFL after only 3 years in college (no redshirt year)? I honestly don't know, but it doesn't seem like there are a lot of guys on the line going into the NFL at age 21
    Yeah, I don't think Adams will leave either because of this too. I think Tyron Smith might have done it at USC, but I'm not sure. Agree with you though, that is one position where you really should stay at lest four years to get your strength up.
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Adams gone after this year negative 10 penial pumps for this