Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hello again

Hello

I watch the game on the television. The game just finished a few minutes ago. Praise Allah for the live television!

I have a few ideas to grant you, most esteemed the fans of the huskies:

1) Game was not in spot where I was expected. But the noise on the television made me feel good when Ducks moved the football into the touchdown.

2) The huskies made the duck shouting cuntwhores spread the legs much far for longer time than in Cal game. I like this very much.

3) I notice that huskies are have shout leader with surname Sarkisian. After I listen to this name I am less scary. This the name is the surname most Armenians know as prostitutes to fuck in the 7-11 lot of the Aurora district of the Constantinople if you do not care if the dick rots off after the relations. I am sad to say that I did not care before I know of ducks, but I do now. :(

4) The Mariota on the ducks was special. The Mariota had the rubber fist that other players on the ducks did not.

5) The Price liked the ball more than the Mariota. When the huge ducks tried to grab the Price he did not run or throw the ball. This reminded me of my brother when we play "who likes to be fucked in the ass by a goat" game that we play when we the ducks are not the television.

I am most sorry for the mother fucking english. I liking the huskies hospital. I feel the welcome. Please be do not shooting my message in the head.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    DuckinTurkey, you not want the shot in head be sure to where the Nike turban.
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Mohun was better.
  • Options
    TheOtcenRapistTheOtcenRapist Member Posts: 7
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Go away already, the game is over.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,886
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,841
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PM to the @TheOtcenRapist, please come back. Many porking lot needs yore attentions.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Hello

I watch the game on the television. The game just finished a few minutes ago. Praise Allah for the live television!

I have a few ideas to grant you, most esteemed the fans of the huskies:

1) Game was not in spot where I was expected. But the noise on the television made me feel good when Ducks moved the football into the touchdown.

2) The huskies made the duck shouting cuntwhores spread the legs much far for longer time than in Cal game. I like this very much.

3) I notice that huskies are have shout leader with surname Sarkisian. After I listen to this name I am less scary. This the name is the surname most Armenians know as prostitutes to fuck in the 7-11 lot of the Aurora district of the Constantinople if you do not care if the dick rots off after the relations. I am sad to say that I did not care before I know of ducks, but I do now. :(

4) The Mariota on the ducks was special. The Mariota had the rubber fist that other players on the ducks did not.

5) The Price liked the ball more than the Mariota. When the huge ducks tried to grab the Price he did not run or throw the ball. This reminded me of my brother when we play "who likes to be fucked in the ass by a goat" game that we play when we the ducks are not the television.

I am most sorry for the mother fucking english. I liking the huskies hospital. I feel the welcome. Please be do not shooting my message in the head.

Thank you Husky Nation and Coach Pete for my amazing time spent here in Seattle. I have received my release. A new chapter begins! Film