Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ty Jones gets his fourth star

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Thank REAL God. How was he ever going to be a good player without that 4th star?!?!?!?
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm excited for this group of WRs, I hope we finally have some real receivers.

Yeah Ross, Pettis and Chico fucking suck. What a disaster.
    Ross is gone, while Pettis and Chico is good, we do not have a no.1 receiver. We need to have a go to receiver. USC has JuJu, Oregon has Carrington etc.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Ross is gone, while Pettis and Chico is good, we do not have a no.1 receiver. We need to have a go to receiver. USC has JuJu, Oregon has Carrington etc.
    The fuck we don't. Look at how much Pettis improved this year. No reason to think he won't improve more this offseason. Our terrorist differential equations TA WR coach seems to know what he's doing.
  • Options

JuJu entered the league you fuckstick
    Ross entered the league too.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

We have Pettis... LEAVE
  • Options

We have Pettis... LEAVE
    Pettis is not a No.1 Receiver, while he makes good catches, he is not on the same tier as Nkeal Harry, Juju. I think that Jones has the potential to do better than Pettis by his second year.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

We have Pettis... LEAVE
    Pettis is not a No.1 Receiver, while he makes good catches, he is not on the same tier as Nkeal Harry, Juju. I think that Jones has the potential to do better than Pettis by his second year.
    No shit! A 6"5 guy who runs a 4.6 should have the chance to be better..
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

We have Pettis... LEAVE
    Ross wasn't a number 1 receiver last year. Shit changes players improve
  • Options
    edited January 2017

We have Pettis... LEAVE
    Ross wasn't a number 1 receiver last year. Shit changes players improve
    He was, 1150 receiving yards
  • Options
    edited January 2017

You are pretty fucking dumb
    LOL, says the dumb guy.
  • Options
    HFNY said:

I thought Renfro could have been a #1 WR as true Junior for 2017 but he had to return home to keep the black dog at bay.

I haven't totally given up Lenius and Chico has the speed to help stretch defenses with Ross gone.

Definitely a less explosive group without Ross and it will be up to a couple of players to keep the passing game going well.

They might put Ahmed at WR
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

dhdawg said:

NEsnake12 said:

dhdawg said:
    247 seems much more in line with how this bored ranks our recruits... the only outlier being Hunter Bryant who 247 has as a 3*, ranked in the 400s overall for some fucktarded reason. Scout has Jones and Ahmed too low still but not as blatantly far off as Bryant on 247.
    After seeing that photo (pedobear.gif) calling that kid a 3 star is hilariously off

Nevermind the star ranking or the stalker photos, Petermen should be contractually obligated to give every black Polynesian they can find an offer.

I guess unless the kid is an Antoine Roccamora type.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AIRWOLF said:

dhdawg said:

NEsnake12 said:

dhdawg said:
    247 seems much more in line with how this bored ranks our recruits... the only outlier being Hunter Bryant who 247 has as a 3*, ranked in the 400s overall for some fucktarded reason. Scout has Jones and Ahmed too low still but not as blatantly far off as Bryant on 247.
    After seeing that photo (pedobear.gif) calling that kid a 3 star is hilariously off

Nevermind the star ranking or the stalker photos, Petermen should be contractually obligated to give every black Polynesian they can find an offer.

I guess unless the kid is an Antoine Roccamora type.
    Yeah, what's a nigga to do? He's Samoan.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

HFNY said:

I thought Renfro could have been a #1 WR as true Junior for 2017 but he had to return home to keep the black dog at bay.

I haven't totally given up Lenius and Chico has the speed to help stretch defenses with Ross gone.

Definitely a less explosive group without Ross and it will be up to a couple of players to keep the passing game going well.

Jesus. Just stop. I'm getting embarrassed for you.
    Well then you're pretty weak. Ahmed is an athlete, he might make a few catches. We have too many RBs
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2017

HFNY said:

Jesus. Just stop. I'm getting embarrassed for you.
    Well then you're pretty weak. Ahmed is an athlete, he might make a few catches. We have too many RBs
    Please stop!