Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ASU comparison shows why Sark sucks

UW's offense averages slightly more yards per play and about 30 more yards per game than ASU's. Yet ASU is averaging 9 more points per game! Even worse, ASU is 8th in yards per carry and 6th in passer rating- both behind UW (in the pac-12). According to Sagarin both teams have played very tough schedules with UW's being tougher. UW is better than ASU at every position in offense including OL. ASU only had 1 OL receive recognition last year and has given up 1 more sack than UW.

Yes, ASU does pad its stats against the worst teams and struggle badly against the best teams.....but why the fuck are they scoring 9ppg more with worse players at every position. Someone in the media needs to ask Sark why his offense is underachieving.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

The media (outside of Dawgman and KJR) already know the answer:

Disagree. The media in general is way too kind to Sark. A buddy here in Memphissippi told me this Sunday "Man, after watching all the pregame stuff I really thought your Huskies had a chance to beat Oregon." He then went on to tell me how the game wasn't even close. Thanks for poonting that out.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    red zone efficiency. Sark can't figure out Sankey inside the 10 yard line. He is way in over his head inside the 10. If Sark believes so strongly in his guys, why doesn't he bring back god's formation instead of the shotgun on first down inside the 10.

I have heard many coaches say football is not rocket science.