Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Green Bay plays Atlanta...

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,567 Founders Club
The over/under will probably be about 63

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    Green Bay is going to be a tuff matchup for my Pats.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

The over/under will probably be about 63

The judges would have accepted 69 or 81.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Although completely wrong, I still like 5
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    lol Cowboys. I wish I cared about the NFL and was a fan of a rival team. Would be so much fun listening to their fans.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Dallas is who we thought they are!!! Them dallas tears taste so good.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I wouldn't be giving Dallas a ton of shit for today ... if they are smart enough to find a way to get out of under Romo's contract and invest it in their defense they are probably a favorite in the NFC next year.

The simple truth is that they got Rogers'ed today
    Tequilla said:

I wouldn't be giving Dallas a ton of shit for today ... if they are smart enough to find a way to get out of under Romo's contract and invest it in their defense they are probably a favorite in the NFC next year.

They also need a good head coach.
    Tequilla said:

@Tequilla there is no fucking excuse to get behind 18 points at home. You have too good of an OL to do that.
    Green Bay got off to a fast start while Dallas was a bit sluggish coming out of their bye ... you could argue that Seattle did the same yesterday to Atlanta.

I'm not a huge Jason Garrett fan ... but he's not going anywhere after this year for a while.
    Tequilla said:

Green Bay got off to a fast start while Dallas was a bit sluggish coming out of their bye ... you could argue that Seattle did the same yesterday to Atlanta.

I'm not a huge Jason Garrett fan ... but he's not going anywhere after this year for a while.

That GB secondary was fucking beat up. They could not cover 88 to save their lives. "Winner win" and GB are winner and Dallas is not there.

I do agree, dallas is here to stay.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    Pats vs Falcons Super Bowl

I don't see how Green Bay is going to stop Matty Ice with 4 DBs.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    I'll root for Atlanta the rest of the way if they bring back the dirty bird dance.

Tequilla said:

That GB secondary was fucking beat up. They could not cover 88 to save their lives. "Winner win" and GB are winner and Dallas is not there.

Dallas is built to run the football ... to say that all that they should have done is throw the football kinda goes against what they do well ... don't you think?
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Dallas is built to run the football ... to say that all that they should have done is throw the football kinda goes against what they do well ... don't you think?
    Dallas threw too much
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Tequilla said:

Christ.

Run the fucking ball all day, and it's an easy home win with Zeke (iltchziwiltd) and that line.

Short and simple game plans were never your strong suit, though.
    CaptainPJ said:

Tequilla said:

Christ.

Run the fucking ball all day, and it's an easy home win with Zeke (iltchziwiltd) and that line.

Cowboys had less possessions end in either punts or turnovers ...

Difference was GB finished more of their drives with TDs
    Tequilla said:

CaptainPJ said:

Tequilla said:

Christ.

Cowboys had less possessions end in either punts or turnovers ...

Difference was GB finished more of their drives with TDs
    Fewer
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Hi there!

They won't stop Matty Ice just like they didn't stop Dak Prescott. The run of the table is built around scoring 35 or more pts per game. If they don't... they lose.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    salemcoog said:

Hi there!

They won't stop Matty Ice just like they didn't stop Dak Prescott. The run of the table is built around scoring 35 or more pts per game. If they don't... they lose.
    They didn't score 35 in their last game.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,187

salemcoog said:

Hi there!

They didn't score 35 in their last game.
    big, if true.

edit: its true.