Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Be Honest, what would you rather have

A) UW finishes out the season 10-2. Sark and co. get a vote of confidence.

B) UW finishes 7-6 (L to UCLA, ASU, Oregon State, and bowl game). Door.Ass.Out.

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    B. I am in this in for the long haul. I know that if I stuck around through Willingham I am never quitting
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    7-6 doesn't get Sark fired.

Quit smoking crack.

The only thing that gets Sark fired is a major drop in attendance ... Or a public fuck up, like gambling.

I don't see either happening in the next 5 years.

Be a realist ... The WSJ was right, Seattle is happy with 7-6 and doing it the right way.

This year is the ceiling. What ever the final record is, it will be what the best we can expect.

Sark is for Seattle the perfect coach. The talking heads love him, he is squeaky clean, and he wins just enough ....
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    topdawgnc said:

7-6 doesn't get Sark fired.

The only thing that gets Sark fired is a major drop in attendance ... Or a public fuck up, like gambling.

actually the only way Sark gets fired is if Woody gets fired first and the new AD brings his own coach in.

in other words, not likely for at least ever. more likely scenario is Sark bolts for another job where they pay more, have similarly meh expectations and Joey's has expansion plans for.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

A) UW finishes out the season 10-2. Sark and co. get a vote of confidence.

B) UW finishes 7-6 (L to UCLA, ASU, Oregon State, and bowl game). Door.Ass.Out.

Write-in vote for 4-8.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,379 Founders Club

Actually, the best outcome would probably be 10-2 with Sark jumping ship to the NFL or USC

I am coming around to this way of thinking.

A) It is plausible

B) I don't have to root for the Huskies to lose for this to happen
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

Actually, the best outcome would probably be 10-2 with Sark jumping ship to the NFL or USC

A) It is plausible

The odds of UW going 10-2 are the same as the odds of me bare pickling the two hole of your signature gif tonight.

Swaye said:

A) It is plausible

The odds of UW going 10-2 are the same as the odds of me bare pickling the two hole of your signature gif tonight.
    This I know, but if we miracle that, then the Huskies won, I didn't have to pray for losses, and Sark is gone. Abundance.

Swaye said:

A) It is plausible

By the way, if you do bare pickle her, pics of GTFO.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Who in the hell will pay Sark more?

He's the highest paid coach in the PAC!
  • PhiKapDawg23PhiKapDawg23 Member Posts: 5
    If Sark somehow managed to go 10-2 I'd be more than willing to keep him as our coach. But he won't. 7-5 or 8-4..... and he is back next year
  • DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230
    10-2 and Sark to USC. But 10-2 isn't happening either. 8-4 looks most likely. And that might be a little tepid for USC, whose fans are going to want a big hire.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,121 Founders Club
    Sark hasn't made the Sun Bowl yet....

LIPO and FINISH the tour of shitty bowels!