Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Alabama National Semifinal Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Something fucked about Bama fans

It's like the tide is their whole life, and they say "we" like they are on the field-

Maybe an infusion of metro-trannys would help
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2017

Ya'll have some real assholes coming out of the woodwork here.

'Ya'll' is a Hillbilly word and I don't respond to it.

So fuck off.
    Ya'll, a Souther varient of English, existed long before the State of Washington was even a thought, fool. And you fishing, logging and mountainman State has no business calling anybody hillbillies.
    Truth. Your flat ass state only has cracker rednecks.

Apologies to hillbillies everywhere.
    Sorry asshole but Bama is 33% mountains. And while they aren't 12,000ft high, they are extremely rugged. I've traveled Washington extensively, and you have a beautiful State. However, the only thing you are famous for is Starbuck's LMAO!
    You wouldn't known a rugged mountain if I shoved one up your ass.

And I take it you're not a man of commerce. You should stop now; you are simply embarrassing yourself and reinforcing my stereotype of you sister fucking idiots in the southeastern US.

#Boeing #UPS #Microsoft #Amazon #bio-tech #privateequity #youstilldontgetit
  • Options
    JaveJave Member Posts: 43
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Testing 1

Faggart is salivating and wants to buttfuck you next year

70 to 21 you gutless faggot. Go run and hide again bitch
    You sound angry brah
    In his defense he waited 12 years so he was able to post a positive score. Until next year at least.
  • Options
    Crimsonite1Crimsonite1 Member Posts: 98
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don't know which problem is worse: Jake's weak arm, or Jake's weak mind? Both are in need of major attention.

Seriously: Without that horrible pick 6, this game probably ends up 17-14, Alabama. UW offense went completely to shit after that.

Hate to jump on anybody when they a re down - but you are a fucking idiot. We could play for three weeks and Washington would never score again, however Browning wouldn't survive 2 more quarters. And the way Bama scored is the way Bama scores. Live with it.
    Now you're just being a dick. And a stupid one at that. Your D held a C+ (at best) offense in check today.
    You must be a woman, because you really are a stupid motherfucker. Washington averaged 44.5 points a game and over 500 yards. A C+ offense is disrespect for your team and just totally fucking stupid. You just got ass raped by the best defense in the history of college football - and there's nothing to be ashamed of. Just STFU!
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Get better.

All them unsportsmanlike penalty from Alabama at the end only hurts because we? lost the game -- different story if we? had won the game.

We? have room to improve and I hope Petersen go out and hire a real OC to fix his offense.

Until then, PAC-12 Championship is the ceiling for Washington.

We could have beaten anybody in the country tonight other than Bama.

Fucking bullshit that we didn't get the #3 seed.

From what I saw, Alabama was beatable today if we? had an OC.

This Washington team was that close to winning the whole damn thing this season.

57 passing yards allowed -- with this secondary plus Mathis and Victor playing with the front seven, we? could have played run defense a lot better. Even without the two injured linebackers, the defense played well enough for the team to win.

We? just needed offense to move the fucking ball and get some points on the board instead of giving up points and going three and fucking outs all game.

I am not sure what to think of Petersen if he keeps Smiff.
    57 yards passing because Jalen only rhrew 14 times and 3 of the 7 incompletions were thrown away to be safe, and 2 of the other 4 were dropped. Bama didn't need to throw and they knew it. The tipoff was when they started the game with Jalen under center since he's never played under center in his life.
    He had roughly 20 carries in that game, how many of that was designed run play?

Many if not most of the attempts were because your receivers were well covered and our four man pass rush got in the backfield soon after.

All Alabama had to do today was run up the middle and short and medium passes to the middle but Kiffin got cute with his playcalling.

#9 on your offense was a stud though.
  • Options

So fuck off.
    Ya'll, a Souther varient of English, existed long before the State of Washington was even a thought, fool. And you fishing, logging and mountainman State has no business calling anybody hillbillies.

Sorry asshole but Bama is 33% mountains. And while they aren't 12,000ft high, they are extremely rugged. I've traveled Washington extensively, and you have a beautiful State. However, the only thing you are famous for is Starbuck's LMAO!

And I take it you're not a man of commerce. You should stop now; you are simply embarrassing yourself and reinforcing my stereotype of you sister fucking idiots in the southeastern US.

None of that shit started there. Just came to take advantage of stupid people.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Serious poast, your defense kicks ass and is scary good. Your offense is really gay though.
  • Options

Get better.

All them unsportsmanlike penalty from Alabama at the end only hurts because we? lost the game -- different story if we? had won the game.

We? have room to improve and I hope Petersen go out and hire a real OC to fix his offense.

This Washington team was that close to winning the whole damn thing this season.

57 passing yards allowed -- with this secondary plus Mathis and Victor playing with the front seven, we? could have played run defense a lot better. Even without the two injured linebackers, the defense played well enough for the team to win.

We? just needed offense to move the fucking ball and get some points on the board instead of giving up points and going three and fucking outs all game.

57 yards passing because Jalen only rhrew 14 times and 3 of the 7 incompletions were thrown away to be safe, and 2 of the other 4 were dropped. Bama didn't need to throw and they knew it. The tipoff was when they started the game with Jalen under center since he's never played under center in his life.

Many if not most of the attempts were because your receivers were well covered and our four man pass rush got in the backfield soon after.

All Alabama had to do today was run up the middle and short and medium passes to the middle but Kiffin got cute with his playcalling.

Excuses of losers. Want to play again smartass? --------------Crickets!
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160

Get better.

Excuses of losers. Want to play again smartass? --------------Crickets!

What fucking excuses?

Reading Comprehension 101 -- enroll it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,915
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jave said:

Faggart is salivating and wants to buttfuck you next year

70 to 21 you gutless faggot. Go run and hide again bitch
    You sound angry brah
    In his defense he waited 12 years so he was able to post a positive score. Until next year at least.
    Any duck that was here all year can say whatever they want. Gutless fags that ran away are gutless faggots. No anger required to point out that fact
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So fuck off.

Now I know from your comments that you've never left your mom's basement.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I don't know which problem is worse: Jake's weak arm, or Jake's weak mind? Both are in need of major attention.

Seriously: Without that horrible pick 6, this game probably ends up 17-14, Alabama. UW offense went completely to shit after that.

Hate to jump on anybody when they a re down - but you are a fucking idiot. We could play for three weeks and Washington would never score again, however Browning wouldn't survive 2 more quarters. And the way Bama scored is the way Bama scores. Live with it.
    Now you're just being a dick. And a stupid one at that. Your D held a C+ (at best) offense in check today.
    You must be a woman, because you really are a stupid motherfucker. Washington averaged 44.5 points a game and over 500 yards. A C+ offense is disrespect for your team and just totally fucking stupid. You just got ass raped by the best defense in the history of college football - and there's nothing to be ashamed of. Just STFU!
    USC, offense sucked
    Colorado, offense sucked
    Bama, offense sucked
    Mediocre against Utah in the passing game, mediocre against Arizona.

I get that you didn't watch any of our games, but shut up
  • Options
    edited January 2017

So fuck off.

Ha ha ha. You must be the minister of misinformation in shit hole county.

Yes it all started here dum dum. Facts is facts bubba.

But a hillbilly from Alabama characterizing the people of Seattle, one of the most highly educated cities in the country, as stupid, was the cherry on top of the sundae for today's debate. I will carry your good humor into the new year Buford.

Now be a good boy and Go fuck your aunt or something.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

So fuck off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVnSV6jvraE
  • Options

Against pretty shitty teams, all season long, dumb-fuck. You never watched a game, obviously, but studied the stats in your mom's bathroom. Why the fuck do you think the spread was 15 points, asshole? Guys a lot smarter than you (not hard) knew what those numbers meant.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,104

If you think you habe the best defense in the history of college football tout haven't been watching for very long. This Alabama defense may be the best of best of the decade but that's about it.
  • Options
    "Best defense in history..." So you're not just an inbred, but an ESPN parrot, too. You bandwagon Bama fans are the fucking worst. No wonder Georgia has all the professional sports teams while your state has none. Crimson Tide is all you got. How sad.
  • Options
    ForrestGumpForrestGump Member Posts: 5
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited January 2017

So fuck off.

I'm reside in Alabama, Huntsville Alabama to be exact. Believe it or not, we too have Boeing as well as Lockheed, NASA (Original HQ for NASA was Huntsville btw) and a host of other defense/Military companies.....+ a military base (Redstone Arsenal). Huntsville is considered the Silicon Valley of the Southeast due to all the high-tech companies located in our area.
    So besides being somewhat intelligent, all "Alabamaians" aren't married, dating, screwing our own sisters or brothers. 1st and 2nd cousins perhaps or maybe even 3rd cousins.
  • Options
    Famous for Starbuck's.....

That you consider Starbuck's famous is fucking hilarious. #SmallWorldMan
  • Options

2001 Miami lays 40+ on these guys no problem. Where do you start? Clinton Portis? Willis McGahee? Frank Gore? Andre Johnson? Jeremy Shockey? So many choices when you have that kind of balance and fire power. And with a tailback playing QB, I like Miami's chances of keeping that offense under 21 with the equal talent they had on D too.

There's a chilidog special at the Piggly Wiggly.
    Better get outta here and get after it.