Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Merry Christmas, Degenerates

EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I'd say you guys are the gift that keeps on giving, but you're more like an STD that won't go away. Here's hoping that come New Years Day, we'll be the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

Comments

• Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,003
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thus Christmas is shit and your all fags.

Real Christmas is next Saturday anyway
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I didn't get my 4-stroke backpack leaf blower I specifically asked for.

• Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2016
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    Swaye's Wigwam

I went to a Christmas service last night and all they kept talking about was how Mary was a virgin.

A - What kind of fucking moron believes that shit? I understand 2000 years ago, but come the fuck on.

and

B - What kind of fucking creep show is the whole fucking thing anyway? Half the fucking thing was a bunch of old men talking about how exciting it was that Mary got pregnant without fucking. A fresh vag only penetrated by God!!! Jesus fucking Christ give it a rest.

I can understand being excite that a dude told all the fucking hypocritical fags in the Temple to fuck off and said nice shit, but who gives a fuck about the state of his mom's vag?

Why would you go to such an event? Please tell me it was in order to get laid.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I'm surprised at you Dennis ... Pepsi is still a virgin after all
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

I'm surprised at you Dennis ... Pepsi is still a virgin after all

Not according to @MrsPetersen.

Strapon
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,550
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

89ute said:

I went to a Christmas service last night and all they kept talking about was how Mary was a virgin.

A - What kind of fucking moron believes that shit? I understand 2000 years ago, but come the fuck on.

and

B - What kind of fucking creep show is the whole fucking thing anyway? Half the fucking thing was a bunch of old men talking about how exciting it was that Mary got pregnant without fucking. A fresh vag only penetrated by God!!! Jesus fucking Christ give it a rest.

I can understand being excite that a dude told all the fucking hypocritical fags in the Temple to fuck off and said nice shit, but who gives a fuck about the state of his mom's vag?

I love Christmas services! Shit is amazing.

Good time to reflect and hang out with smiling white people.
    Midnight Christmas mass is great to attend god bless America and no one else

• Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

and

What? You don't believe a higher power somehow magically impregnated a 16 year old girl in the desert 2000 years ago, and some carpenter was some sort of fucking surrogate father for the chosen baby? Heathen!
    we can get high and discuss the origins of life if you want
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Holy shit! Where's the tylenol?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

and

Going to church to get laid isn't respectable. It just means you are a pushover.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,866
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

and

What? You don't believe a higher power somehow magically impregnated a 16 year old girl in the desert 2000 years ago, and some carpenter was some sort of fucking surrogate father for the chosen baby? Heathen!
    we can get high and discuss the origins of life if you want
    The getting high part sounds good.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981

and

Fucking gold. Great poast
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

and

I'll need pics before I can answer that.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,143
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Religion/Christianity made a lot more sense to me when I started to look at them as mythological lessons to be learned, in the way fairy tales teach lessons to kids, as opposed to looking at religion as the "newspaper truth".