Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to FreeChavez

TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
Hope you got to watch the UNC-Kentucky game today ... arguably the high quality NCAA game I've ever seen in person ... lots of Onions today

Makes me actually more pissed that Romar is driving the program into the ground ... I'd prefer to have a good hoops team I gave a shit about

Comments

• Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2016
    Tequilla said:

Hope you got to watch the UNC-Kentucky game today ... arguably the high quality NCAA game I've ever seen in person ... lots of Onions today

Makes me actually more pissed that Romar is driving the program into the ground ... I'd prefer to have a good hoops team I gave a shit about

Same. Quality event. Made me almost wish I had gone to a basketball school. Kentucky fans show up but are the whiniest little bitches.
  • Options
    There's no humble brag ... it was a great game and the environment was electric ... lots of fun

As someone that loves basketball the game reminded me how much I wish that there was a hoops team worth a damn in Seattle

Oh yeah ... FUCK OFF!!!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Anyone who goes to a college basketball game before March is a loser.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

I caught it, along with the UCLA game. UCLA is the perfect example of why the youth argument by Doogs is so incredibly stale. Two of UCLA's players are frosh. Yes the difference is that Alford hasn't run off his players to accompany their youth and skill.

I could turn on a HS basketball game and watch more movement, defense and blocking out than what UW places on the floor nightly.

I shouldn't care but i do. UK also will crush freshman for playing like shit, unlike romar who lets them run the show. It's just normal when the coach shows up for the paycheck and players show up to get laid.
  • Options
    UCLA is very impressive as well ... most obvious thing is they actually enjoy playing with each other and make the extra pass
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

UCLA is very impressive as well ... most obvious thing is they actually enjoy playing with each other and make the extra pass

Ball is there to compliment the team. Fultz is here to be the show.

Results are telling
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I watched 5 minutes of the game tonight and it was straight up depressing. UWs players are clearly counting down the days until the season is over.
  • Options

I watched 5 minutes of the game tonight and it was straight up depressing. UWs players are clearly counting down the days until the season is over.

So is Romar
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

I was coincidentally came across a UW game from 2004 on UWTV a few minutes before tonight's game started. Sad watching the cohesion that Nate, Conroy, Roy, Jones, Tre had together contrasted with today's team. They don't like each other, they don't like Romar.
  • Options

A win is a win right???

Giving up 85+ to western Michigan at home is impressive