Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wedington Sells Couch

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    jecornel said:

Salvon will play defense

Seahawks will scrimmage the huskies
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    For the first time in a decade we can liberally use WDWHA

I hope salvon plays RB because he looks like he's got special vision. I think salvon scared wedingon off.
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Cold feet? Still upset about Trump?
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2016
    is he pregnant?
  • Options
    If I had to guess, I bet that hippie head coach of his that doesn't wear a headset is to blame. Ftg
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

For the first time in a decade we can liberally use WDWHA

I hope salvon plays RB because he looks like he's got special vision. I think salvon scared wedingon off.

incorrect.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Is this the first time Pete has had a legitimate decommit? The transition class does not count, of course.

Wow.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Gladstone said:

Is this the first time Pete has had a legitimate decommit? The transition class does not count, of course.

Wow.

First that I can think of. We'd have like five a year under Sark, wouldn't we?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'm wondering if Pete flexed some nuts here and made an example out of Weddington for other recruits. As I said earlier, Petersen offered Weddington way before everyone else. Weddington waits around until December and then starts having sleepovers with Shaw. Pete is very clear with guys who commit that he expects them to honor the commitment and DB/RB are not positions of need. Pete may have called up Weddington and said, "Hey, you agreed to certain things when you committed and you're not following through with those. We're gonna look elsewhere."

From what I gather, this is basically the case.

Also, Pete unfollowed him on Twitter.
    @Dennis_DeYoung How is this different from jones? He is waffling now and we are still pursuing him. Asking for a friend.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Wow.

The only CP verbal that decommitted prior to this was Jalen Greene. He was the first QB that CP went after in the transition class and he was committed for about a week before flipping to Sark and USC.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Wow.

First that I can think of. We'd have like five a year under Sark, wouldn't we?
    The timing of all this is quite bizarre.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I think the new open spot is Tayler Katoa's for the taking. He really doesn't wanna go on his mission.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Good we don't need anymore blasians on the team, we already have enough with fucking Chin.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'm wondering if Pete flexed some nuts here and made an example out of Weddington for other recruits. As I said earlier, Petersen offered Weddington way before everyone else. Weddington waits around until December and then starts having sleepovers with Shaw. Pete is very clear with guys who commit that he expects them to honor the commitment and DB/RB are not positions of need. Pete may have called up Weddington and said, "Hey, you agreed to certain things when you committed and you're not following through with those. We're gonna look elsewhere."

@Dennis_DeYoung How is this different from jones? He is waffling now and we are still pursuing him. Asking for a friend.
    The timing of Jones saying he's visiting Utah and the top WR in the country all of a sudden wanting to visit UW is not a coincidence
    Understood but this idea that we dropped one of the best prospects in the state doesn't sound right. Maybe he was covert about his in house Stanford visit and jones was upfront.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The timing of Jones saying he's visiting Utah and the top WR in the country all of a sudden wanting to visit UW is not a coincidence
    Understood but this idea that we dropped one of the best prospects in the state doesn't sound right. Maybe he was covert about his in house Stanford visit and jones was upfront.
    No one actually knows what happened it's all speculation. It's educated guesses from "what I'm hearing" and who's following who on twitter.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Do he and fozzy play in the same league? Maybe he's been in wedington's ear about going to stanford and he got accepted. Might be nothing more than that.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    JECAR said:

This is all bs. We wanted him. He pulled the rug out from under us. He is a good player. We will be okay but this is not a wdwha. Ahmed can play rb hopefully but I seemed to think he may end up more like a Charlie mcthatcher and less of an every down back. @Tequilla is right we can replace him with another quality player, just probably not a running back. Hopefully pleasant turns out to be something. McGrew could be good but I don't think he will be an every down back either.

Did you see Weddington play? Cause I did, and wasn't all that impressed. In fact, the other kid Trey Weed looked a lot more explosive than Weddington did.

Plus his name is fucking Conner. Black dudes with white names tend to be fucking pussies anyway. We need more dudes named Azeem not fucking Conner or Hunter or any other super white kid name.
    He is also Blasian.