Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5 Reasons Trolling Opportunity

TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
Paul Finebaum's show on the SEC Network ... lots of opportunity to call in and engage with Paul directly on his radio show

I'd recommend and advise slightly modifying the 5 reasons to be a little more serious than some of the overly generic BS ... but that show appears to give a long leash ... so you could probably get Paul to bite on each of the items if it comes across as a legit call ... as an example:

1) Jake Browning - best QB Alabama has played all year ... even the great Saban has said so himself

2) Offensive Line - Adams, Eldrenkamp, McGary, etc. are ready to rumble ... they got speed and strength

3) Kwiatkowski - knows how to draw up a game plan and more importantly adjust ... he'll be as good of a DC as Alabama has faced all year

4) Speed - we know Alabama has speed but we have speed all over the field and it will give us more of a chance than what most of the experts think

5) Time of Possession - our ability to run a balanced offense will give us the ability to control the clock and force Alabama to press ... I got UW winning rather easily at 34-17

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    Modify as you see fit ... you'll probably never get on the air if it is 100% obvious that you are trolling ... and if you do, if it is THAT obvious you'll get bounced.

But there's an opportunity here.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    This is so bad it would even work on dawgman.... not your best effort Tequilla
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

Modify as you see fit ... you'll probably never get on the air if it is 100% obvious that you are trolling ... and if you do, if it is THAT obvious you'll get bounced.

But there's an opportunity here.

5 reasons is sacred. there is little room for modification
  • Options
    That's why I would never call in and do it ... I figure someone around here would find it amusing enough to go about doing it.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Tequilla said:

That's why I would never call in and do it ... I figure someone around here would find it amusing enough to go about doing it.

Amusing? I'm angered I clicked and got sucked in. This is awful. You should be ashamed.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Call him and call them a bunch of uneducated, inbred hilljacks and that the SEC is an overrated sack of shit that they cling to. Simple.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Hey Teq? Fuck off... You're ruining 5 reasons more than i did.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla strikes me as the dude who would be out approaching women because he has no shame but never getting laid because he's so socially dysfunctional and oblivious

Hurtful
    It's a numbers game!
  • Options

Disagree.
    OK!
  • Options

Disagree.
    OK!
    Fucking Christ I hate you.
    Do i care? Quit wagon jumping bitchfork.