Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jake Browning Natty Watch

2»

Comments

• Options
    G_OG_O Member Posts: 108
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Lol @ Jake is injured. Yeah, that's why he shits the bed in meaningful times in every tough situation.

His injury is colon cancer
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Browning was definitely off vs colorado. he isn't usually inaccurate under 20 yards, and he was in that game.

We'll need him against bama tho, for sure. The defense has a chance to shut bama down to a degree and force some hurts turnovers.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

We're gonna need Browning. Alabama is weaker against the pass. Ole Miss threw for over 400 on them. Florida and their anemic offense even had a little success early through the air.

I ride for Browning. Not letting you guys on the bandwagon. He's going to lead the title charge.

No fucking way!!!!! Call Pete!!!! QUICK!!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

People forget Browning was clutch vs Arizona in a game i was 100 percent convinced we werre losing going into OT

Then again, Bama

I haven't gotten to page 2 yet, but I've got the popcorn ready for @Dennis_DeYoung and his thoughts on that
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Tequilla said:

People forget Browning was clutch vs Arizona in a game i was 100 percent convinced we werre losing going into OT

Then again, Bama

I haven't gotten to page 2 yet, but I've got the popcorn ready for @Dennis_DeYoung and his thoughts on that
    Clutch in the way that he inhabited Lavon Coleman's or Dante Pettis' body? I'm not sure I understand which he did. Once I figure that out I can assess correctly.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The only teams to have beaten a Sabin coached Alabama have had mobile QBs. I'm not baggin' on you fucks, so don't twist.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Then again, Bama

Clutch in the way that he inhabited Lavon Coleman's or Dante Pettis' body? I'm not sure I understand which he did. Once I figure that out I can assess correctly.
    He hasn't been clutch at all. That means he's due. He didn't want to get his nut off too soon. He's been saving it for the playoff.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Even in his worst game ever, if Ross catches a slant right in his hands before half, he probably takes it to the house. And he catches a ball after Rapp's 2nd pick, that hits him in the hands, Jake ends up tied for the Pac 12 all time lead in TDS (I'm discounting Ross' actual TD, that was stupid) guy has been pretty decent this year for a Sophomore, plus he talks shit, and bangs alot of coeds (allegedly). You guys have hated Husky QBS for so long, you've forgotten how to love.