Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5 reasons Colorado wins tonight

Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,094
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
1. Our OLB, Proverbs "Flamer" Wooching is the worst player on the field, enough said on that. He has more college games under his belt than I care to remember and will do something really stupid to celebrate in the offchance he accidentally does something good.

2. Their Offensive Line. It doesn't matter what they weigh because if there is a path between Psalm Wooching and Sofa Loveseat the OL will be in the way. With his stick arms he couldn't get past the block from a kicker.

3. Our DC Kawasaki. He keeps playing this dreckfest of a linebacker and nothing is changing that. We will see nothing changed between Wooching of all season and Wooching of tonight.

4. Speed, speed, speed. Wooching will run straight past anyone he is trying to tackle, and we'll pretend that's because of speed. He brings something we haven't seen all season from the rest of the team - play like a newbie.

5. Time of possession. Jonathan Smith will call passes like a fucking retard, especially deep under thrown balls which will get picked off constantly and give the Colorado a lot of time on offense. Anything we can do to keep Wooching on the field increases our chance of a loss.

I see Colorado winning this one rather easily, say 341-7.

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Mad_Son said:

1. Our OLB, Proverbs "Flamer" Wooching is the worst player on the field, enough said on that. He has more college games under his belt than I care to remember and will do something really stupid to celebrate in the offchance he accidentally does something good.

2. Their Offensive Line. It doesn't matter what they weigh because if there is a path between Psalm Wooching and Sofa Loveseat the OL will be in the way. With his stick arms he couldn't get past the block from a kicker.

3. Our DC Kawasaki. He keeps playing this dreckfest of a linebacker and nothing is changing that. We will see nothing changed between Wooching of all season and Wooching of tonight.

4. Speed, speed, speed. Wooching will run straight past anyone he is trying to tackle, and we'll pretend that's because of speed. He brings something we haven't seen all season from the rest of the team - play like a newbie.

5. Time of possession. Jonathan Smith will call passes like a fucking retard, especially deep under thrown balls which will get picked off constantly and give the Colorado a lot of time on offense. Anything we can do to keep Wooching on the field increases our chance of a loss.

I see Colorado winning this one rather easily, say 341-7.

6. Jake will crap his pants against the blitz, turn the ball over, and somebody else on offense will fumble in a key moment.

Fuck everything.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Flagged for no Ossai
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I guess we shouldn't even play the game
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Flagged for no Ossai

man, I wonder if he actually knows he's a meme ...