Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Our Chances In Playoffs

2»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Keyshawn said Washington would wipe the field with Michigan

My friends brother plays for Michigan and he said Michigan isn't as talented as Washington at most postition but Michigan is huge
  • Options
    RingerRinger Member Posts: 16
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

Ringer said:

UW will be the 3 seed

It's a little early to be talking NIT seeding.
    Little early for Buff fans to waste air talking smack.

I like Washington in this one
    I'm gonna have to back up buffbuffpass on this one. Y'all are debating the relative merits of playing Alabamy or Clemson in the first round of the CFP. Do not look past Colorado.

As far as I know, there's only one poster here ( @PostGameOrangeSlices ) who is actually on the team.

The rest of us are, you know, fucking fans and can speculate all we want you dumb fuck. Fuck you.
    This MessageBoard allows a person to cuss a lot more than the Wazzu one. Kudos.

If one is a betting person, take the Buffs +7.5. It's still available.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,429
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ringer said:

UW will be the 3 seed

I'm gonna have to back up buffbuffpass on this one. Y'all are debating the relative merits of playing Alabamy or Clemson in the first round of the CFP. Do not look past Colorado.

Who?
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ringer said:

Gladstone said:

Ringer said:

UW will be the 3 seed

As far as I know, there's only one poster here ( @PostGameOrangeSlices ) who is actually on the team.

The rest of us are, you know, fucking fans and can speculate all we want you dumb fuck. Fuck you.

Fuck off
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2016

I WANT BAMA

No seriously. Who cares if you win the first game to get crushed for 1st loser. I think we have a much better chance to beat Bama with a month to prepare.

The 15-20% chance BAMA is upset is worth far, far more than any gameplanning advantage CP gains with more time to prepare (and of course that is pure speculation anyways. Saban gets the same amount of time.)
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I WANT BAMA

No seriously. Who cares if you win the first game to get crushed for 1st loser. I think we have a much better chance to beat Bama with a month to prepare.

The 15-20% chance BAMA is upset is worth far, far more than any gameplanning advantage CP gains with more time to prepare (and of course that is pure speculation anyways. Saban gets the same amount of time.)
    Saban with a month to plan is downright scary, Peterman loses that argument. But I agree with you, the glory that would go along with an upset like that is worth it. Instant foot long credibility boner for the Dawgs.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I WANT BAMA

Saban with a month to plan is downright scary, Peterman loses that argument.
    Hi, Peterman beat OU with Boise State.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I WANT BAMA

Saban with a month to plan is downright scary, Peterman loses that argument. But I agree with you, the glory that would go along with an upset like that is worth it. Instant foot long credibility boner for the Dawgs.
    What I meant to say was that the 15-20% chance BAMA is upset in the other semi makes it valuable to avoid them in the first round.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I WANT BAMA

Saban with a month to plan is downright scary, Peterman loses that argument.
    Hi, Peterman beat OU with Boise State.
    Hi. When did Stoops become Saban.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I WANT BAMA

Alabama is at its peak. A month of coaching helps the little guy every time. Your football talk is as informative as you political talk.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I WANT BAMA

What I meant to say was that the 15-20% chance BAMA is upset in the other semi makes it valuable to avoid them in the first round.
    That makes a lot more sense. Beating them would be ginormous, especially if it occurred in the final game to win the national championship. That would go down as perhaps the biggest win in program history.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Ringer said:

Gladstone said:

Ringer said:

UW will be the 3 seed

Eat my ass.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I WANT BAMA

That makes a lot more sense. Beating them would be ginormous, especially if it occurred in the final game to win the national championship. That would go down as perhaps the biggest win in program history.
    Perhaps?

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I WANT BAMA

And Saban has a secret weapon on his staff: Sober Sark. Allegedly.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2016

I WANT BAMA

Here's where I disagree. To my knowledge Saban has never lost a natty game, I believe he's 5-0. He has lost a few games with time to prepare that weren't for the natty though - Utah, Oklahoma and Ohio State. He's a little bit like Jordan, you're not gonna beat him when everything is on the line but you might beat him if it's not.

I think Bama is far more scary in the championship than in the semifinal. Combine that with Petermans rep as a guy who can beat superior teams when given a month to prep, and I like UW's chances vs Bama in the first round better than the second.