Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pup on Ross

2»

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Keep fighting the good fight, Pup!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2016

Damn, Pumper is a wise one. Stalin, you should lock my services up. Samek just made a huge offer I dont think you can match, but im willing to take a pay cut up front for a lump sum after.

Not Stalin...but as a founding member, mod, and a member of the Bored of Investors I feel confident telling you not let the door hit you on the way out.
    With 300 posts you are merely a member holder...cheerio
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

I know most of you remember Pup saying Ross' s injury was a good thing 2 years ago. Specifically said he'd come back as a rs jr (he would have been gone last year), WHEN WE REALLY NEED HIM) to lead UW to a north title.

You dumbshits think '17 was my target year, and it was and still is. We cant win playoff this year, maybe not Colorada either. Sifo is the worst possible QB for Washington to face right now. Horrible matchup for this D. Without edge rush he'll have RPO all game. But of course I said '16 could be a bonus year. 99% of you ignert butt pirates had written Petersen off completely.

Damn, Pumper is a wise one. Stalin, you should lock my services up. Samek just made a huge offer I dont think you can match, but im willing to take a pay cut up front for a lump sum after 3. Contact my agent Yobates...he's pretty crafty with numbers even though he graduated WSU business.

F...I do actually remember people on here saying it's a blessing in disguise.
    No, pup started it all when you fuckwads were worried we'd lose Ross for a 7-6 season and Tom Hansen Berth in the Brett Favre bowl
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This one holds up, he said it.

I stand with Pup.

huh?
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DeepSeaZ said:

If you call sucking Samek's dick a big offer then go for it.

Can't stop laughing
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I know most of you remember Pup saying Ross' s injury was a good thing 2 years ago. Specifically said he'd come back as a rs jr (he would have been gone last year), WHEN WE REALLY NEED HIM) to lead UW to a north title.

You dumbshits think '17 was my target year, and it was and still is. We cant win playoff this year, maybe not Colorada either. Sifo is the worst possible QB for Washington to face right now. Horrible matchup for this D. Without edge rush he'll have RPO all game. But of course I said '16 could be a bonus year. 99% of you ignert butt pirates had written Petersen off completely.

Damn, Pumper is a wise one. Stalin, you should lock my services up. Samek just made a huge offer I dont think you can match, but im willing to take a pay cut up front for a lump sum after 3. Contact my agent Yobates...he's pretty crafty with numbers even though he graduated WSU business.

'17 was pups target year until it wasn't. Dumbshits.