Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Buffs and Huskies both move up one slot in the CFP rankings

Buffs #8, Huskies #4, as it should be. This will be a great game. Don't underestimate the Buffs, you denizens of the hardcore husky message board. UW with about -7 is the prevailing spread, but realize that the Buffs have failed to cover only twice this season. Buffs are relatively healthy and very motivated.

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RingerRinger Member Posts: 16
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

We just heard the game is on grass so expect the line to flip completely.

The grass thing means nothing. I watched Warren Moon (live!) QB the Huskies to victory in like the 1978 Rose Bowl. I have a ton family in the Seattle region, including a high-ranking official at UW. That being said, I got my girl at CU right now, and am all in with the Buffs. They are better than you think, hardcore husky fans. Be afraid.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The grass thing means everything. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Ringer said:

Meek said:

The grass thing means nothing. I watched Warren Moon (live!) QB the Huskies to victory in like the 1978 Rose Bowl. I have a ton family in the Seattle region, including a high-ranking official at UW. That being said, I got my girl at CU right now, and am all in with the Buffs. They are better than you think, hardcore husky fans Villany and scum. Be afraid.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

Wait, I thought that UW's lack of experience this season on grass was brought up elsewhere as an advantage for CU. I'm saying that the type of turf doesn't matter, and also that UW is playing a team that is coached up, healthy, motivated, and having an all-time classic turnaround season no matter what happens.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Christ if you can't get up for the pac-12 conference championship you should seek serious medical attention.. Motivated WTF?!!? Lmfao you are a clown!!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ringer said:

Buffs #8, Huskies #4, as it should be. This will be a great game. Don't underestimate the Buffs, you denizens of the hardcore husky message board. UW with about -7 is the prevailing spread, but realize that the Buffs have failed to cover only twice this season. Buffs are relatively healthy and very motivated.

I choose to underestimate the buffs and continue dooging until reality presents its crimson and ring-bearing self. Buffs don't have much talent. Kill yourself.
  • Options

Ringer said:

Meek said:

The grass thing means nothing. I watched Warren Moon (live!) QB the Huskies to victory in like the 1978 Rose Bowl. I have a ton family in the Seattle region, including a high-ranking official at UW. That being said, I got my girl at CU right now, and am all in with the Buffs. They are better than you think, hardcore husky fans. Be afraid.
    Pics of girl?
    You guys have a much more clever message board than WSU, I'll give you that.

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Ringer said:

Ringer said:

Meek said:

Pics of girl?

Do you masturbate or smoke weed?
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Ringer said:

Ringer said:

Meek said:

Pics of girl?

Do you masturbate or smoke weed?
    Simultaneously?

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

This Colorado team is like the worst version of the 2000 huskies. They probably should have lost 4 games, but they just won't die.

They have a Gung ho senior QB they depend on as a leader who sorta sucks but makes plays when it counts a la shitty version of Tui.

They also have an over emotional head coach with teenage girl hormones who looks up to his real Dads with tears in his eyes, crying "we made it" after every interview.

Petersen is bringing out the plunger.

So which Bison is breaking his neck Friday night?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ringer said:

Gladstone said:

Wait, I thought that UW's lack of experience this season on grass was brought up elsewhere as an advantage for CU. I'm saying that the type of turf doesn't matter, and also that UW is playing a team that is coached up, healthy, motivated, and having an all-time classic turnaround season no matter what happens.

HOUSE MONEY BITCHES
    Not enough awesomes.