Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coach Petersen on the playoffs.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
“I feel pretty good. Pretty confident. I’ve always said that. We take care of business, everywhere I’ve been, those people usually do the right thing. Our whole focus, like you said, is on Colorado. We’ve got a big hurdle there, and if we can get over that hurdle, yeah.”

Here's an idea - shut the fuck up about the playoffs and just beat colorado. How can you expect your players to "focus on the next game" if you're talking about this shit.

Comments

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    It's the elephant in the room. It's time to talk about it while taking care of business
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I was wondering when Passions sandy vaj was going to show up.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's side stepped that question for like 8 weeks now. I think he realizes he needs to stick up for his team a bit this week. And he barely even acknowledged it anyways. Not a big deal.

This. He should speak up.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

“I feel pretty good. Pretty confident. I’ve always said that. We take care of business, everywhere I’ve been, those people usually do the right thing. Our whole focus, like you said, is on Colorado. We’ve got a big hurdle there, and if we can get over that hurdle, yeah.”

Here's an idea - shut the fuck up about the playoffs and just beat colorado. How can you expect your players to "focus on the next game" if you're talking about this shit.

His proper response is: "Quite honestly. This team is tanned ready and rested for the playoffs. Quite honestly."
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Passion said:

@Passion might be an angry motherfucker, but at times like these I just remember he prefers black to white peoples and I fall in love with him all over again.

#shortleashforwhitey #swayeunderstands
    True if it weren't for tyrone willingham. Because of him I just have no tolerance for people in general.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Passion said:

@Passion might be an angry motherfucker, but at times like these I just remember he prefers black to white peoples and I fall in love with him all over again.

#shortleashforwhitey #swayeunderstands
    Such slut, DDY.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Again, it would be just dumb for Petersen not to address all this CFP shit. Even boobs would say, the season is finally underway.