Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Colorado in depth

dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
So after much ribbing from some (sub-par engineer) Colorado grad co-workers and reading all-buffs (arrogant trash board) I decided to look more in depth into their film. This Pac12 season has been so weird I didn't know they were above .500 until two weeks ago.

Anyway I found many of their games uploaded and took a look. These are my basic findings.

-Sefo liofua: there is a reason UW, and WSU even, never took a look at the guy right down I5. Decent talent, decent arm, nice athlete but doesn't stack up to Browning in any way other than running. Poor decision making and pretty fragile. We need to hit him.

-WR. They are not good. They have fields who is a play maker but no one better than many receivers we have seen. Mark McIntyre is the coaches son and is the most productive WR. Ento drops everything. Field day for our guys.

Lindsey: hometown kid who I think only got real offers from small schools. Not a great talent, just powerful and steady. Probably wouldn't start at 10/12 PAC 12 schools.

OL: meh, average. They are serviceable but with 4 I think we get pressure, and blitzes will wreck their offense. Left tackle routinely holds on pass protection. Mcintosh will have some fun.

On the defensive side of the ball:

The secondary is UW light. Fairly talented but they get burned by talented receivers. Marks ran right past them all and is small and weak. Same with Utahs stable of receivers. Their safeties are often out of place. Our receivers will not have an issue.

LB: no names. Average talent and speed. Don't fill gaps well, or pick up backs in the second level. Look for them under Colemans cleats.

DL: no real pressure for the most part. Decent size, but I expect them to just try and contain all our speed.

Coaching: macintyre and leavitt.
In my opinion, flukes and have beens. With how cocky my co-workers have been I am glad we get a chance to show them they are not a top 25 team, and get to send them back to annual 3-9 seasons. Sounds like they are a team of coke heads too.

37-20.

Comments