Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is anyone worried...

About Colorado? That defense looks legit. Especially in the red zone. I sense a lot of confidence, "what playoff seed will we get" not much discussion on Colorado. From what I can tell, their qb is undefeated when he starts and finishes a game, plus looks like they played USC tough with their back up... on the road. We all know what happened to the Huskies at home against the Trojans this year. What are the thoughts here? Too much confidence in a win?

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    USCs defense has WAY better athletes than Colorados.

So no not worried.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

About Colorado? That defense looks legit. Especially in the red zone. I sense a lot of confidence, "what playoff seed will we get" not much discussion on Colorado. From what I can tell, their qb is undefeated when he starts and finishes a game, plus looks like they played USC tough with their back up... on the road. We all know what happened to the Huskies at home against the Trojans this year. What are the thoughts here? Too much confidence in a win?

Me senses a troll. GTFO.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I hope you die of cancer in a pile of dead fish.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2016
    Plus we get Joe mean mutherfkr Mathis back.... and if Pete is who we think he is, they will all out blitz Sefo's ass because he can't take a hit, crush him, and make the back up play the rest of the game
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,116
    Founders Club

Never mind these fucksticks, even though your user name was not your best effort.

I think there's some legitimacy to your concerns. The week of the Oregon game I said I wasn't worried at all about the Ducks. But I am slightly concerned about Colorado, they are a solid football team. If Utah can take us to the brink, the Buffs most certainly can too. I do think Washington will win but not a gimme.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,116
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

USCs defense has WAY better athletes than Colorados.

So no not worried.

Not only that, the USC game was the first after Saint Jeffery fled south to the Valley, and Babushka had to remember how to do his fucking job without his Puppet Master.
    Puppet Master. LOL

Perfect
  • Options

Never mind these fucksticks, even though your user name was not your best effort.

I think there's some legitimacy to your concerns. The week of the Oregon game I said I wasn't worried at all about the Ducks. But I am slightly concerned about Colorado, they are a solid football team. If Utah can take us to the brink, the Buffs most certainly can too. I do think Washington will win but not a gimme.
    Husky is really difficult to spell I find.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Husky is really difficult to spell I find.
    At least he added a bunch of numbers so we could know he is REALLY queer and not just sort of gay.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2016
    That being said, of course we're not taking anything for granted. We barely beat the dipshits that you? (colorado) beat last night, some of our best defensive players are hurt, an OC who loves cutesy trick plays, and we have a worse edge pass rush than Roosevelt high school.

Nothing for granted.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    Colorado will turn the ball over more. That will decide the game in my opinion. Colorado likes to give the ball away. They are also good at creating turnovers but our RBs don't fumble and we are going to be running the ball a lot... right Babushka?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Up voting a new Poaster is always special
  • Options
    Colorado will have a difficult time scoring.