Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO Podcast Episode #23: The Apple Cup Awaits... Felony Charges

2»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Glad you enjoyed it @89ute
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

Well, over the last 108 minutes, plus the other 21 on that other podcast, I mopped the kitchen floor and did some yardwork. It pains me that we coug'd it and cannot potentially play you guys again this year. It's interesting to hear you guys bitch about your offense. You fuckers don't know bad offense! This is my 2nd go at your podcast. The 1st one was to find out about DDY's crash and only listened to the beginning. This time, I took all in, all the way! How could anyone not enjoy Pac-12 football talk. I enjoyed your work gentlemen.

I was having dinner tonight with @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and to give you an idea what a penisless fagboy he is, he literally said to me, "I meant to shout out @89ute on the pod. I actually had it written down to do and I forgot."

Who the fuck says that kind of shit, let alone writes down "must shout out @89ute on pod"?

Jesus.
    I'll tell you who says that kind of shit, someone concerned sbout picking up a twelfth listener. I also followed you fucks on twitter and if I ever figure out how to send a tweet ... well, I don't know what I'll fucking tweet at you anti-twat lickers.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No shit talking cougs, lit on Busch light, coming out of their twitter safe place to call me out...pass
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DOOG confession:

I look forward to TSIO podcast only second to the Husky game every week.