Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5 Reasons

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Hi Mountaineer Fans, looking forward to our matchup on Saturday. Nothing is better than flying in for gameday and to watch MY DAWGS on a crisp November Saturday in Seattle.

Anyway, I really think UW will get back on track this weekend with a win and back in contention for a playoff berth. Here’s 5 reasons why I like my DAWGS to win.

1. Jack “Cobra” Browning. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 1 of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. MacGeary, Tray Adams, Center, Ossai, Bulyca. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!

3. Kawasaki. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan on defense vs USC and our game planning this week. you will see a much improved defense on 11/19

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team washington has had this century, maybe since 1991! John Ross XIV, Charlie McClutchins, Dwayne Warshington, Azeem Victor, Buttah Baker, Grayson Gunheim, Johnny Durocher, Cody Burns, Ossai, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.

5. time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.

I think UW wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17???

http://www.yosefscabin.com/forum/posting.php?mode=post&f=4

Comments