Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

An early look at next years depth chart at a few positions

TE
-Sefarian-Jenkin, Sr.
-Hartvigson,Sr.
-Hudson (possibly), Sr.
-Perkins, So.
-Daniels, So.
-Ajamu, rsFr.
-Blakely,Fr.

LT
-Hatchie, Sr.
-Riva, Sr.
-Shelton, rsFr.

RT
-Riva,Sr.
-Hatchie, Sr.
-Idaho kid, Fr.

Discuss

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    My only concern for TE is how much we utilize them down the road. The tackles have been a known problem and that problem is going to be realized sooner rather than later.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I'd suddenly senior the top two TEs from the list.
  • Despite sucking ASJ will be gone after this year. He still has natural size and will still be drafted within the top 4 rounds.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Kim and Fetters were saying ASJs problems this year are mostly due to Price not throwing him the ball. Next year that crap hole Price will be gone so ASJ will be awesome again
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    holy cow Shelton is gonna be our LT in 2 years, I just threw up in my mouth
  • Kim and Fetters were saying ASJs problems this year are mostly due to Price not throwing him the ball. Next year that crap hole Price will be gone so ASJ will be awesome again

I hate Kim, Softy, Millen, Fatters so much. It's one thing to be a cocksucking Doog which they are but to always rip on the one guy in this program who isn't the fucking problem non stop is so annoying.

Christ just admit you guys were all dumb fucks and bought into the Montana hype. I've never seen a guy play as well as Price does and receive more shit from these Doogs than Price.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Badass everywhere except dipshitted Sark didn't feel necessary to work in a backup QB last year. I warned of this last year and I think its of grave concern. Miles will not touch the ball the rest of the way (unless Price bites the dust.

Miles should have played meaningful minutes last year. Sark fucked the QB position up beyond repair. Sark is going to have potentially the best defense in the country next year if Shelton and Wilcox come back.

Yet he's going to have serious concerns turning the QB keys over to a 16 year-old with no driving experience and his only experience is his driving test (vs Idaho St) . If you guys don't see a rose bowl or better next year, you're blind bastards.

But is Miles Mariota or Billy Joe Hobert. Is he the type of talent to lead this team to a victory in Eugene with zero meaningful reps under his belt? Maybe. But I know we could have used Miles legs many times last year instead of watching Price limp along with no hope to run or pass in MANY games last year during a BUILDING year

This is Sarks year. He better beat Oregon. If not, he better finish at 10-2 and win a bowl game. If not then I'm concerned about wasting next year because the only non-returning starter is your QB, with 3 FUCKING SNAPS in his portfolio. We obviously CANNOT play Miles much, its too late. Hope Sark h
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,145 Founders Club
    Looks like next season is over
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Wow...Coleman Shelton and a rsFR will be our starting tackles in 2015. When we give up 90 sacks in a season, fatters, hugh and baird will still blame the 2 starting freshman tackles instead of the idiot coach who has zero foresight.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I have all the screenshots I need
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303

Kim and Fetters were saying ASJs problems this year are mostly due to Price not throwing him the ball.

ASJ coming out party this Sat. He hit up Schick Shadle this week and its all good.

• Badass everywhere except dipshitted Sark didn't feel necessary to work in a backup QB last year. I warned of this last year and I think its of grave concern. Miles will not touch the ball the rest of the way (unless Price bites the dust.

Miles should have played meaningful minutes last year. Sark fucked the QB position up beyond repair. Sark is going to have potentially the best defense in the country next year if Shelton and Wilcox come back.

Yet he's going to have serious concerns turning the QB keys over to a 16 year-old with no driving experience and his only experience is his driving test (vs Idaho St) . If you guys don't see a rose bowl or better next year, you're blind bastards.

But is Miles Mariota or Billy Joe Hobert. Is he the type of talent to lead this team to a victory in Eugene with zero meaningful reps under his belt? Maybe. But I know we could have used Miles legs many times last year instead of watching Price limp along with no hope to run or pass in MANY games last year during a BUILDING year

This is Sarks year. He better beat Oregon. If not, he better finish at 10-2 and win a bowl game. If not then I'm concerned about wasting next year because the only non-returning starter is your QB, with 3 FUCKING SNAPS in his portfolio. We obviously CANNOT play Miles much, its too late. Hope Sark h

So you wanted him to burn Miles redshirt last year so he could only have two years of eligibility after this year?! I'm glad you aren't in charge.

Miles will play the entire 4th quarter most likely vs Colorado and Cal. So he'll get plenty of reps in.

As for the line of "Is he Mariota or Bill Joe Hobert?" I don't get what you mean by that? Neither is a negative at all. I'll gladly have Miles turn into either QB.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I, too drunk to make sense Of this thread
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    edited October 2013
    Sark has decent depth on the line and secondary coming up but not so sure on his crop of linebackers.

Badass everywhere except dipshitted Sark didn't feel necessary to work in a backup QB last year. I warned of this last year and I think its of grave concern. Miles will not touch the ball the rest of the way (unless Price bites the dust.

It's a shame that Manziel, Mariota, and Hogan didn't get any meaningful snaps before the 2012 season.

It really held those guys back last year.
    I already told you fuckers that ASJ would have two big games this year: Idaho State and Colorado.

Committed to Community and Committed to Service
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Why can't we pick up some quality JC OL for 2015+, they can't all be PE majors, can they?
  • GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    Sark always picks JC guys who don't qualify. But we can dream....
    Mora recruits great OL and plays them right away.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    ASJ will be no worse than a late 2nd early 3rd even if he is lackluster the rest of the way... Too big and too talented not to be. Here's to hoping he plays up to his potential the rest of the way.

Plungers be damned...