Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anyone know who goes to c.c.g if it's a 3 way tie in South?

2»

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    AEB said:

dhdawg said:

buffs control their destiny, which is good. cause I do not want any part of usc

Loser talk.

If we want to go to the playoffs, it'd be helped by beating SC in a rematch.
    If Colorado wins out the'll be well within the top-10. A win against either will cement out spot.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

AEB said:

dhdawg said:

Loser talk.

If Colorado wins out the'll be well within the top-10. A win against either will cement out spot.
    I will never post on this board again if UW loses to Sefo Liufau and MacIntyre.
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

AEB said:

dhdawg said:

Loser talk.

You'd be the first to beat Sefo this year.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AEB said:

dhdawg said:

Loser talk.

I have all the screenshots I need