Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My top 4

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,510
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
1. Alabama
2-4. I don't know

Stay tuned! Everybody love it!

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Alabama, Clemson, Texas A&M, Western Michigan
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This year is Bama and nobody else is relevant. Just win the PAC 12 title and what happens in he end happens. Natty is next year.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Per AuburnDawg:

1. Alabama
    2. Washington, Auburn, Ohio State, Louisville.
    6. Texas &M
    7. Penn State

Would have given a heart thingy if more spaces between lines.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you think Ohio State (assuming they win out) isn't in the playoffs even though they aren't going to play in their conf. championship unless Penn State loses to Michigan St. or Rutgers I have a million acres of land for sale in Lewis County I can sell you for cheap.

It will be awesome for the selection committee to spin that one.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    godawgst said:

If you think Ohio State (assuming they win out) isn't in the playoffs even though they aren't going to play in their conf. championship unless Penn State loses to Michigan St. or Rutgers I have a million acres of land for sale in Lewis County I can sell you for cheap.

Drunk. Posting. Rules.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

Drunk. Posting. Rules.
    This was the same Ohio State that jumped 2 or 3 spots by killing a overrated Sparty in the final BCS poll over Baylor/TCU one of who was undefeated, 3 years ago.

The Buckeyes will be #2 in the BCS this Tuesday. Assuming they win out, they will have 4 wins against top 10 teams. You are delusional if you think the selection committee will drop them out of the top 4.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    godawgst said:

godawgst said:

Drunk. Posting. Rules.
    This was the same Ohio State that jumped 2 or 3 spots by killing a overrated Sparty in the final BCS poll over Baylor/TCU one of who was undefeated, 3 years ago.

The Buckeyes will be #2 in the BCS this Tuesday. Assuming they win out, they will have 4 wins against top 10 teams. You are delusional if you think the selection committee will drop them out of the top 4.
    Yes they'll be #2.
    Yes they deserve to be #2.
    No they're not making the playoffs if they lose to Michigan.

hth
  • Options
    godawgst said:

godawgst said:

Drunk. Posting. Rules.

Ohio State win the B1G in 2014.

They need Penn State to shit themselves to have a chance this season.
  • Options
    dnc said:

godawgst said:

godawgst said:

Drunk. Posting. Rules.

Yes they'll be #2.

hth
    Beating Michigan may not be enough. They still need help.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

godawgst said:

godawgst said:

Drunk. Posting. Rules.

Yes they'll be #2.

hth
    Interesting, didn't realize one of PSU's losses was non conference.

That definitely changes the calculus a bit.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

godawgst said:

godawgst said:

Drunk. Posting. Rules.

Yes they'll be #2.

hth
    Interesting, didn't realize one of PSU's losses was non conference.

That definitely changes the calculus a bit.
    B1G east scenarios:
    Michigan wins it by winning out.
    Penn State wins it by winning out and a Michigan loss.
    Ohio State wins it by winning out and a Penn State loss.

Penn State has Rutgers and Michigan State remaining, so Ohio State is hurting. Ohio State really needed Michigan to beat Iowa as they would have won the three way tiebreaker that won't happen now.
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    If UW wins out they almost certainly make it. That would be wins over Wazzu and CU to finish off a 12-1 season. The better question is whether or not UW drops below CU in the rankings this week. Perhaps not but the weak UW OOC schedule might do it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I love how this turned into a SERIOUS top 4 thread.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

I love how this turned into a SERIOUS top 4 thread.

I tried, I really tried