Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So Do We Still Have A Shot At The CFP If We Win Out?

Can we still make the playoffs if we win out?

Comments

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The Huskies do not control their own destiny if that is what you are asking.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Yes, but I'm hoping we go to the Rose Bowl instead if we win out. No way we do anything against Alabama's front 7.
  • Options
    DubSixGamerDubSixGamer Member Posts: 164
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Ucla isn't undefeated.

Wtf does UCLA have anything to do with this topic faggot.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    If Michigan loses to Iowa than ya
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Yes.

But my confidence in winning out is low.

We'll probably be #7 after this week, behind all the 1 loss teams and 2 loss Wiscy.

We've got a decent shot to get back to top 4, but the team that played tonight doesn't. Plus losing Azeem could be really bad news.
  • Options
    Ohio state, Louisville, Wisconsin, penn states and tamu all get in before UW
  • Options
    DubSixGamerDubSixGamer Member Posts: 164
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

Even if we win out including the P12 Championship?
  • Options

Houhusky said:

dnc said:

Houhusky said:

TAMU has 3 losses. Penn State is a joke.

Agree on the others though no way 3 Big 10 teams get in ahead of UW, though 3 will rank ahead of UW this week.
    Fine, whatever, THROW Clemson and Michigan integer
  • Options
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

dnc said:

Houhusky said:

Agree on the others though no way 3 Big 10 teams get in ahead of UW, though 3 will rank ahead of UW this week.
    The list of teams who get in ahead of UW with the one loss each is Alabama, Clemson, Louisville, Michigan, Ohio State. But Ohio State or Michigan ends up with 2 losses, and it remains to be seen is if a 1 loss Louisville without a conference title gets in ahead of UW with a conference title.

The list of teams who can get in ahead of UW with more losses is Alabama, Wisconsin.

The playoff is still there for the taking, we just have to get our act together.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

dnc said:

Houhusky said:

The list of teams who get in ahead of UW with the one loss each is Alabama, Clemson, Louisville, Michigan, Ohio State. But Ohio State or Michigan ends up with 2 losses, and it remains to be seen is if a 1 loss Louisville without a conference title gets in ahead of UW with a conference title.

The list of teams who can get in ahead of UW with more losses is Alabama, Wisconsin.

The playoff is still there for the taking, we just have to get our act together.
    Whatever I'm closer than a brown socks deep ball and I'm drunk, Louisville gets in over Uw, cook it
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    With Michigan's loss today, the Huskies are IN at 12-1.

As the great Satan @dnc described above, the only threat would be 11-1 Louisville and they struggle badly against mediocre teams.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2016
    I think your chances ended tonight. You have a terrible schedule which is why you were left out on the first pole.

You needed to beat the three decent teams on the schedule. The overtime sqeaker against UA looks worse every week. If tonight were a Michigan vs Iowa type deal where it was laser close and ended in the last seconds that is one thing, but you guys got your shit pushed in tonight.

None of this matters though, Wazzu was beating you regardless. Their defense is lights out and their red zone offense is ridiculous.

Take this year for what it is; the first real sign of sustained success in 25 years.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

I think your chances ended tonight. You have a terrible schedule which is why you were left out on the first pole.

You needed to beat the three decent teams on the schedule. The overtime sqeaker against UA looks worse every week. If tonight were a Michigan vs Iowa type deal where it was laser close and ended in the last seconds that is one thing, but you guys got your shit pushed in tonight.

None of this matters though, Wazzu was beating you regardless. Their defense is lights out and their red zone offense is ridiculous.

Take this year for what it is; the first real sign of sustained success in 25 years.

NYBE
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I would bet on a Louisville loss to Houston.
    If that happens, 12-1 gets UW in.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

I bet Louisville wins that game and 12-1 UW still gets in
  • Options
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

I bet Louisville wins that game and 12-1 UW still gets in
    ESPN loves to jack it to their Mike Vick QB, zero chance they get left out if there is even a slight question