Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MAKE NOISE OR GTFO!!!!!!

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited November 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
Seriously, if you are going to the game today, then FUCKING BRING IT!!! If you're to much of a pussy then give your tickets to somebody else, stay home and hang those new drapes you bought.

If you attend this game and stay quiet then fuck you, fuck your parents, fuck all of your friends, and fuck your favorite elementary school teacher.

Now win.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    So exclusive. Welcome to Trumps America.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    12's > husky fans

boom
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Passion said:

Seriously, if you are going to the game today, then FUCKING BRING IT!!! If you're to much of a pussy then give your tickets to somebody else, stay home and hang those new drapes you bought.

If you attend this game and stay quiet then fuck you, fuck your parents, fuck all of your friends, and fuck your favorite elementary school teacher.

Now win.

I endorse this message. From my hospital bed.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

Now win.

Is this another inside joke or are you really hospitalized?
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    89ute said:

Passion said:

Now win.

@89ute, I don't know if he's in the hospital, but DDY did get in a really bad car accident.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

Passion said:

Now win.

What would make you think I'm not hospitalized?
    I listened to a lot of the podcast last night for the 1st time in my life, learned you, the Pepsi guy and some other dude are the hosts, didn't get the vibe it must have been done from the hospital. Just being kind of genuine for a brief moment, sorry to hear about the accident. I'll be back to being a degenerate in a moment.
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Yes, um, Hello. Could you like, not deliver those drapes today? There's this unruly group of degenerates I "hang out with" , online? It's a chat room. Anywhooo really HAWT! anyways...I've been shamed and now, well, just not feeling the home improvement today.

Dennis? Is this DDY!?

*click*

Hello?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    my 69th post above, what do I win?
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    89ute said:

89ute said:

Passion said:

Now win.

What would make you think I'm not hospitalized?
    I listened to a lot of the podcast last night for the 1st time in my life, learned you, the Pepsi guy and some other dude are the hosts, didn't get the vibe it must have been done from the hospital. Just being kind of genuine for a brief moment, sorry to hear about the accident. I'll be back to being a degenerate in a moment.
    Listen to the "crashing into the UW season" episode. First ten minutes explains what happened to @Dennis_DeYoung
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

89ute said:

Passion said:

Now win.

@89ute, I don't know if he's in the hospital, but DDY did get in a really bad car accident.
    In a Maserati. Don't forget that part. Rich fucker.
    Duh .. he's a rockstar.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Passion said:

Now win.

Uh sounds kind of 12ish to me. Let's not
    become those fuks.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

89ute said:

Passion said:

Now win.

Don't forget the manservants either.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    whuggy said:

Passion said:

Now win.

Uh sounds kind of 12ish to me. Let's not
    become those fuks.
    Say what you will about @Passion - he's not a fucking feegy 12. #releasehimfromhisMSNBCcage #lethimyell
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,007
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can't wait to yell at the guy in front of me for standing up during a big Gaskin run. No place for that at Huskie Stadium.

Doesn't he know it's much nicer if everyone can enjoy it.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    There is something special brewing in the air today.

It's a dawgs day.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

89ute said:

Passion said:

Now win.

I know a dude in Hawaii that wrecked his new Maserati on purpose because the car sucked and dealer wouldn't fix it.