Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Kind of Bowl Trip You've Dreamed about for years...

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited November 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
The Huskies are going bowling this year! Hopefully to a big-time venue played before a national TV audience of millions of people. The only question now is which bowl will it be?

It's been sixteen years since Washington has had a truly special season. But the Dawgs are having one right now, aren't they? We haven't seen anything like this since Marques Tuiasosopo beat Drew Brees in the 2001 Rose Bowl. So many years ago.

But now...

HardcoreHusky.com and EB Sports Tours are teaming up to provide a dazzling travel package to whichever major bowl game features our Dawgs.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR UPDATES (We will never share or sell your email)

EB Sports Tours is based in Atlanta and has been operating such excursions for 20 years. They've led tours for fans of football programs such as Alabama, Auburn, Michigan, Michigan State, Boise State and many other SEC, Big 10 and Big 12 programs.

Now with Washington bursting back onto the national scene, it's time for Husky fans to enjoy a trip somewhere warm and exciting to see our team play!

Our tour will include chartered flights, ground transportation, hotel accommodations, luncheons, game tickets and parties. It will also feature a "Chalk Talk", hosted by Hardcore Husky's Derek Johnson and 3-4 former UW Husky players.

Signing up for updates is easy!

But first, here are some testimonials from fans of other schools who have taken bowl trips hosted by EB Sports Tours:

"Just wanted you to know that your team did an outstanding job from start to finish with the Rose Bowl trip. Everything was extremely well organized from start to finish. You had adequate staff to answer questions and direct the large group. It was an awesome trip.
I would definitely do a future trip with your team."
Thanks!

--Christine

"Just a quick note to thank you for making our trip to Pasadena one of the highlights of my life. My nephew Casey was "blown away" with the seats on the plane right behind the bulkhead. I am going to have a hard time trying to convince him that when he gets out into the "real world" after college that rooms are not always like the ones we had at the Biltmore and airline seats are usually all cramped. We experienced neither. Besides the game, the luncheon and Chalk Talk was terrific. One of the highlights of the trip."
– Richard

"On behalf of our family, I want to thank you and your team for the outstanding work and planning you did to make our Rose Bowl experience so memorable. Your staff was friendly, helpful, and accommodating.
Clearly a lot of thought and consideration went into your planning process. The attention to detail was noticeable and appreciated. I cannot imagine the logistics involved in setting up this trip!
Thank-you again for all your hard work. We had a great time!"

–Mark, Renee, Ashley and Lauren

You will board a chartered flight like these fans.

... And if the Huskies play in the Rose Bowl, the "Chalk Talk" will occur at the Westin Bonaventure in Los Angeles.

This promises to be one of the most thrilling and talked about seasons in Husky Football history!

As the Pac-12 Championship Game draws near, stay up-to-date on whatever packages are available to Husky fans.

Just click this link to provide your email address. (We promise not to sell or share it to the third parties).

CLICK HERE FOR PRIORITY UPDATES

Allow yourself a little luxury. Create special memories to share with your family and loved ones. This season is worth it!

Comments