Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anybody think Pinkel can win a meaningful SEC team?

Fleenor has been sucking Pinks root for years. I've ALWAYS contended Pinkel will NEVER win a big game. He hasn't in 20 years. One Oklahoma fluke win, THATS FUCKING IT IN 20 years. Why does Fleenor think he's an elite coach? Fleenor needs an adjustment.

This Saturday is Pinkel's chance. An unbelievable opportunity to become an SEC player like their marching-mate A&M was last year. Georgia is beat-up and very short-handed. Georgia fluked by Tenneessee last Sat (a team on the same level as CAL). Georgia, a team I bought, has the defense of Oregon State (I've since sold Georgia to the poor, they stink)

Given all the things going Mizzou's way, Pinkel will find a way to rush for -5 yards, throw it 65 times with 3 picks, and lose badly. Pinkel ditched EVERYTHING he learned under Don James the second he left UW (defense and a running game)

I hope he beats a suddenly worthless Georgia team for the pac12's benefit, but I know his team will get murdered. They can't run the football and they don't play defense. Bad combo in the SEC most years. I guess it could work this year. NOBODY plays defense in this collection of WAC teams that compose the SEC

Comments